Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Feedback: a note to Bioware

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Feedback: a note to Bioware

Auxili
01.18.2012 , 07:07 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Malkollm View Post
Because Bioware needs your help developing a game?
Today's problems could have been avoided by listening to feedback given 2 weeks ago. So yes, they could benefit greatly from valuing their community.
Important Discussions: Republic Ghosttown | Future of the Republic | Use Our Community Feedback
We will remember. 1.1

Hingster
01.18.2012 , 07:12 PM | #22
It is always better to have a plan. To me this may be the first part off a many expansions. for me hopefully the make the expansions more open world, ect and this part of the game will give people a nice straight forward way to level up. get a feel for the game and then hit a new and even more impressive part of the Star Wars MMO. Alot of this first part of this game i didn't care for that much but i could see myself trying an expansion of the Star Wars saga

TheFigment
01.18.2012 , 07:18 PM | #23
Great post...

Bioware needs to read this.

SWTOR is dying already, I fear

Auxili
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #24
Disappointingly, in the statement made by Gary 30 minutes ago, he states that the Ilum situation included Republic players farming Empire players.

Which is a flat out lie. The issue is how greatly the Empire outnumbers the Republic. The Republic was never farming the Empire.
Gary, an Empire player himself, is ignoring the true problem - faction imbalance.
This is a huge problem that we should all be aware of. I won't tolerate any future evades or lies.

I'm sorry to slip into a passion-fueled post right now, but being lied to gets to me. Gary needs to be held accountable both for the patch and for the evade.
Important Discussions: Republic Ghosttown | Future of the Republic | Use Our Community Feedback
We will remember. 1.1

MajikMyst
01.18.2012 , 07:23 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Auxili View Post
Today's problems could have been avoided by listening to feedback given 2 weeks ago. So yes, they could benefit greatly from valuing their community.
You mean the feedback of the game is horrible I am cancelling my subscription?? That feed back?? Because that is most of what they see on the forums..

Or is the feedback of complaints about the bugs, and the further complaints about them fixing them?? When they want to fix them, how long it takes to fix them??

You mean that feedback?? Becaused even this thread is guilty of that feedback..

I am sure they do value community.. But when have we given them something worthwile to listen to.. As far as they know, everyone here has cancelled their subscriptions and won't be able to post here in a day or two.. Isn't that what most of the threads say??

We all are entitled to our opinions.. But can't we find a more constructive way to present it and respond to others??
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

kaesebreze
01.18.2012 , 07:23 PM | #26
I'll agree with that it's a great post, but nothing will change with it.

But to put it the harsh way: The devs have been ignorant for a very long time (since beta).
Georg, Gabe and James are probably some of the most ignorant (or feedback resistant) guys i've seen in a long time.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."...

Auxili
01.18.2012 , 07:25 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
You mean the feedback of the game is horrible I am cancelling my subscription?? That feed back?? Because that is most of what they see on the forums..

Or is the feedback of complaints about the bugs, and the further complaints about them fixing them?? When they want to fix them, how long it takes to fix them??

You mean that feedback?? Becaused even this thread is guilty of that feedback..

I am sure they do value community.. But when have we given them something worthwile to listen to.. As far as they know, everyone here has cancelled their subscriptions and won't be able to post here in a day or two.. Isn't that what most of the threads say??

We all are entitled to our opinions.. But can't we find a more constructive way to present it and respond to others??
I've outlined pretty clearly the actual feedback topics I am referring to. No need to derail and speak about other things. You are speaking out of line.
We will remember. 1.1

JackWilliam
01.18.2012 , 07:26 PM | #28
This thread should be locked immediately.

_Ender__Wiggin_
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #29
An excellent and important post. I've already had two of my threads censored. Why bother even trying to give any feedback anymore?

It's obvious to me that they don't really value any community interaction or feedback at this point.

Auxili
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by JackWilliam View Post
This thread should be locked immediately.
It's a mature and sweet letter to Bioware. Nothing about it is inflammatory, it is simply supportive and constructive. I can't imagine a moderator locking it.
We will remember. 1.1