Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Cosmos> Karagga's Palace 5/5 8man Nightmare

smooshie
01.18.2012 , 04:33 PM | #1
We cleared Nightmare Karagga! Instance was fun and the encounters interesting, tho I think the general consensus is that there could be less trash. Fun times!

Just the killshot for Karagga: http://imgur.com/a/C2b4b

Website with the rest: http://www.cosmos-guild.com/

PS. Pls fix Rakata mainhands!

(Hex Droid, EU!)

Yellow_Clash
01.18.2012 , 04:43 PM | #2
So on patch day of "new" operation the thing gets cleared on NM, while the next patch comes in ~march..
Just wauw.. i knew i did not continue subscribtion for nothing.

Gerudan
01.18.2012 , 05:04 PM | #3
I don't know, we went in today in normal mode and killed the bosses in 2-3 tries, but the operation seemed to be quite challenging compared to Eternity Vault.

But the loot was quite bad and the loot system sucked big time, my sage got (crappy) heavy armor boots with strength, thanks a lot.

Cheeroke
01.18.2012 , 05:14 PM | #4
8 man nightmare is even not comparable to 16 man. Who cares about 8 man tbh? Really its situation like in WoW where "true" progression guilds make only 25 mans like Paragon and Method.
The new bosses in KP are really better than those ones in EV.

Vodka
01.18.2012 , 05:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheeroke View Post
8 man nightmare is even not comparable to 16 man. Who cares about 8 man tbh? Really its situation like in WoW where "true" progression guilds make only 25 mans like Paragon and Method.
someone is jelly

Cheeroke
01.18.2012 , 05:22 PM | #6
I am not jelly lol. I just hate when someone says ,, omg its so easy" and he/she didnt even see 16 man. Really congratz for 8 man kills for Cosmos it wasnt my attention to hate them or something.

-Arcane-
01.18.2012 , 05:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheeroke View Post
This ^

Quote: Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
someone is jelly

Jelly of 8mans? lol no we did 16man SOA nightmare then 16man normal kp 5/5, tomorrow 16man kp nightmare.

8mans are faceroll easy.
Arcane Nerdherder - GM of Glory Guild on Niman
PvE Completion 10/10 Nightmare 16man - Videos

Gone to Play Diablo III, SWTOR failed.

Vodka
01.18.2012 , 06:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by -Arcane- View Post
This ^

Jelly of 8mans? lol no we did 16man SOA nightmare then 16man normal kp 5/5, tomorrow 16man kp nightmare.

8mans are faceroll easy.
grats dude, nobody cares.

Padmay
01.18.2012 , 06:17 PM | #9
8man is, sadly, really nothing compared to 16man, and I'm saying that doing raids in both format.

Gratz tho on your clean, was fast and precise !

PS: KILL SOPA !
Millenium Star Wars: The Old Republic

FuzioNdapro
01.18.2012 , 06:28 PM | #10
Yes 8man is easier in some aspect the human factor of RNG and doing misstake is less easier to get 8 really good players than 16.

But that doesnt mean it requiers an almost equal skill in 8man.

gz and well done ignore the haters, they are just envy you for doing becuse they are stuck with some baddies on their guild in 16 man that fail to play their class correct