Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats with all the ERP lately?

01.23.2012 , 03:27 AM | #21
Just a simple protip here - your ship, or the hangar if your partner doesn't have their own ship yet. Just make sure they're of age.

It's instanced. Just saying.

... That said, I agree that this thread is hardly on-topic any more and we'd probably be best off letting the subject drop.
Zaheed || Zah'id || Yil'sebi || Finnegan || Zahak
Don't forget to /cjoin RP if you play on Lord Calypho! (And check out the RP guild list too)

01.23.2012 , 12:07 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by acheros View Post
Maybe its just me..But I've noticed a rise in ERP. It seems to be effecting the forums more then the servers but, odds are, at this very moment, this post is going to be surrounded by ERP topics....Some on top..Some on bottom....Its getting very, very hard...To enjoy the forums with it.

Yes, I know this is a community forum. and yes, I know its their right to do it if they want..In private at least. I've never had a problem with people ERPing. I have a problem with people doing it in public. Or even advertising it in public. I, personally, wouldn't have a single problem if BIOWARE set up an ERP sub-section of the forums, and everyone in game did it in guild(if they allow), party(if everyone else is okay with it), or private(if consensual) chat.
WoW has Night Elves/Blood Elves.

Star Wars has Twi'lek, easy. People are excited by pixilated characters.

03.04.2013 , 01:32 PM | #23
ERP? where?
Character Equipment Profiles: Your voice is needed, click here to support the idea!
SWTOR - Armors with pictures!