Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats with all the ERP lately?

Explosive_Lasers
01.21.2012 , 02:14 PM | #11
I have no problem with ERP, as long as the people go out of their way to do it in private. Unless they're on on some sort of 'wild' streak I'm not sure they would post it on the forums.

Actually, come to think of it, I haven't noticed the ERP on the forums, anyways.

Either way, the Living Force forbid we have another Moonguard Goldshire...
"Bet you heard we ain't in the pris'ner takin' bisness. We in the killin' Imperial bisness." -Me, before every Warzone

Quote: Originally Posted by Kabjat View Post
Explosive, you always make so much sense. And here as well you do not disappoint.

Soultranna
01.21.2012 , 03:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Explosive_Lasers View Post

Ewwwww.
"If you'll excuse me, I have to create a hangover to nurse." - Gault Rennow

Just another person behind a keyboard escaping reality for a while.

Einaraki
01.21.2012 , 07:21 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Explosive_Lasers View Post

I'm thinking.... Coruscant, Old Market Place?

Explosive_Lasers
01.21.2012 , 07:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Einaraki View Post
Don't give them ideas!
"Bet you heard we ain't in the pris'ner takin' bisness. We in the killin' Imperial bisness." -Me, before every Warzone

Explosive, you always make so much sense. And here as well you do not disappoint.

Daecollo
01.21.2012 , 07:36 PM | #15
Which server is this on?

Soultranna
01.22.2012 , 01:25 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Einaraki View Post
"Hkeek nkulla!!!"

Seriously, no. That's the first decent cantina anyone can get to once they're off their starter worlds. I'm seriously hoping that Bioware comes down hard on any public ERP, anywhere, before it has a chance to take root.

If you want to get your freak on with someone, take it to whispers or party chat. If it's in a public channel, it should be reported as violating the TOS of the game, no question.
"If you'll excuse me, I have to create a hangover to nurse." - Gault Rennow

Just another person behind a keyboard escaping reality for a while.

Zin-Zin
01.22.2012 , 01:27 PM | #17
IDK what server/side you guys are playing on but I haven't seen anything even remotely resembling ERP in a public place. Am I missing out here or do you just have weird standards as far as what's ERP? /em gives a kiss hello is not ERP :P

DuchessOfKvetch
01.22.2012 , 02:03 PM | #18
This has just become a highly-derailed, lulzy thread. Try not to take it seriously. >_>

But honestly, poor Moon Guard. I suspect it was no different from any other WoW rp server. Anyone who thinks Goldshire is indicative of what a server is really like... probably needs their head examined. GS was where people rolled alts when their own servers were down, and mainly to troll roleplayers.

Disclaimer: I am *not* from Moon Guard, I simply know how such silly rumors get started.
EBON HAWK: "They must have put something in our water"
Visit the Ebon Hawk RP server forum www.ebon-hawk.com and our FaceBook page
Find me as: Anjela, Taloe, Sandoval (all Empire side, baby)
Bartle Score: Socializer: 87%, Explorer: 73%, Killer: 40%, Achiever: 0%

Explosive_Lasers
01.22.2012 , 02:25 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DuchessOfKvetch View Post
This has just become a highly-derailed, lulzy thread. Try not to take it seriously. >_>

But honestly, poor Moon Guard. I suspect it was no different from any other WoW rp server. Anyone who thinks Goldshire is indicative of what a server is really like... probably needs their head examined. GS was where people rolled alts when their own servers were down, and mainly to troll roleplayers.

Disclaimer: I am *not* from Moon Guard, I simply know how such silly rumors get started.
Yeah, it wasn't much better on my RP server, most of the time. I was tempted to hop on my Horde character and ransack the place.

Either way, ERP isn't a bad thing if it isn't public. And, generally speaking, serious ERP isn't.

EvanSnowWolf
01.22.2012 , 02:45 PM | #20
I have never seen ERP on anything related to SWTOR. Ever.

Are you LOOKING for it?
"But you know how it is, cows go moo, dogs go woof, and mmo players go the pvp is unbalanced." - Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw.