Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

New Karaggas - Named loot with wrong stats.


Evtrai's Avatar


Evtrai
01.18.2012 , 06:14 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ValaxDarkseer View Post
SWTOR is worse than I could have ever imagined.

This game is a dumpster fire.
You try way too hard.

ValaxDarkseer's Avatar


ValaxDarkseer
01.18.2012 , 06:23 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Evtrai View Post
You try way too hard.
Harder than Biowares Q&A content testing team. BAM

insanelf's Avatar


insanelf
01.18.2012 , 07:42 PM | #23
If you played Rift then you might have noticed that that game had surprisingly few bugs at launch.

And most bugs that were reported during the 2-day EGA were patched in the HOURLY patches that were released by Trion. Sadly the content failed to deliver shame of a working game.

drbeat's Avatar


drbeat
01.18.2012 , 08:18 PM | #24
I don't understand why there was such a rush to get these new bosses out in the first place. Surely they could have waited a month or two to give it some testing while they fixed the bugs in the first released ones.

dominius's Avatar


dominius
01.18.2012 , 08:23 PM | #25
Anyone having issues with Bonecrusher or is it just the new stuff?
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

Giondi's Avatar


Giondi
01.18.2012 , 08:26 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by insanelf View Post
If you played Rift then you might have noticed that that game had surprisingly few bugs at launch.

And most bugs that were reported during the 2-day EGA were patched in the HOURLY patches that were released by Trion. Sadly the content failed to deliver shame of a working game.
The horrible part it that was a fun game and it's working pretty great now (I activated the 3 free days so I had something to do while the servers were down today), but there's nobody there. There were only two servers that were Medium and the rest were all Low pop.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bedwarmer View Post
Dear Dps; I assure you that you were, in fact, nowhere remotely close to "One heal from soloing it."
Every MMO forum in under 30 seconds.

Akella's Avatar


Akella
01.18.2012 , 09:49 PM | #27
Inquisitor here - got a pair of pants with Cunning. Guess this is an Op for gearing up companions??
.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Draccman's Avatar


Draccman
01.18.2012 , 10:04 PM | #28
I love how the loot system has so many flaws to begin with, but then they **** up this hardcore aswell. TROLOLOLOLOL

I really dont see a point in raiding. Content isnt hard or rewarding.
trololol

ShenLong's Avatar


ShenLong
01.18.2012 , 10:39 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Naivesteve View Post
Except these aren't issues anymore in WoW and haven't been for a very long time. We're comparing WoW as it stands to SWTOR as it stands.
Then you need to lrn2rephrase or at least specify.

"They should take a note from Blizzard. It should be released when it's ready, not rushed and broken."

The first note anybody with intelligent is going to remember is the fact that the game sucked like crap at launch. So when you don't specify "As of now," then your argument becomes null and void.

Jamieleets's Avatar


Jamieleets
01.19.2012 , 08:35 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Akella View Post
Guess this is an Op for gearing up companions??
Exactly what I said to my guild, before realising I have no companions that wear Heavy Armor and need Aim... >>