Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Karaggas - Named loot with wrong stats.

Naivesteve
01.18.2012 , 04:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mythicrose View Post
Don't forget the quest rewards (Horde side) that had Spirit plate armor.... Still among my favorite was the lack of a skill tree for Hunters at launch. WoW eventually ironed things out and continued to iron things out just as this game will.
Except these aren't issues anymore in WoW and haven't been for a very long time. We're comparing WoW as it stands to SWTOR as it stands.
-------------------
Believe Steve!

Jamieleets
01.18.2012 , 04:32 PM | #12
Sweet. Heavy Fabricator is now dead :3 Shame the first bit of loot I got in 8 bosses isn't for me!

ValaxDarkseer
01.18.2012 , 04:55 PM | #13
SWTOR is worse than I could have ever imagined.

This game is a dumpster fire.

Nahaj
01.18.2012 , 05:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Naivesteve View Post
Except these aren't issues anymore in WoW and haven't been for a very long time. We're comparing WoW as it stands to SWTOR as it stands.
You are comparing a 7 year old game with a 4 week old game. The development time is orders of magnitude larger at this point. They have had the TIME to iron them out. So comparing SWTOR now to WoW now is like comparing a startup to IBM in term of current performance.
Rhaive
Proxy Jawas, Belgoth's Beacon
Guild Mathemagician

ValaxDarkseer
01.18.2012 , 05:34 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahaj View Post
You are comparing a 7 year old game with a 4 week old game. The development time is orders of magnitude larger at this point. They have had the TIME to iron them out. So comparing SWTOR now to WoW now is like comparing a startup to IBM in term of current performance.
Been playing MMO's since 96 and I have never seen a AAA game with the ridiculous bugs SWTOR has.

Most of SWTOR bugs are just stupid BS which could and should be fixed fast and easily (why are Rakata weapons still not fixed for example?).

Bioware is killing themselves.

prochuvi
01.18.2012 , 05:44 PM | #16
yes same problem,got willpower legs and i am a trooper.
this path is a joke also with the illum exploits

Hessen
01.18.2012 , 05:48 PM | #17
Our Bounty Hunter loved his lightsaber.
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

Gerudan
01.18.2012 , 05:49 PM | #18
Yeah, my Sage is now the proud owner of some heavy Armor Boots with Strength on them.

They should just deactivate this stupid system completely, it doesn't work at all. Yesterday I got the token for the Tier 2 offhand, while wearing the t2 offhand and our other sage got nothing, although he still needed the offhand.

Great job!

chezzy
01.18.2012 , 05:52 PM | #19
ima smuggler medic and i got a dps relic, some heavy armor pants with aim on and a shield gen

ValaxDarkseer
01.18.2012 , 06:12 PM | #20
This is a new feature actually to make loot more interesting.

Bioware is listening to us. Now enjoy the new feature!