Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Karaggas - Named loot with wrong stats.

Jamieleets
01.18.2012 , 03:15 PM | #1
So my guild are doing our first run through of the new Karaggas expansion and none of the loot is for the right class. The Merc healers are getting STR based items and the assassin is receiving things with Aim on. These are named loot, mind. Pointless named loot.

GJ.

IreScath
01.18.2012 , 03:19 PM | #2
UN

wait for it...

BE

wait for it...

LIEV

wait for it....

A

wait for it....

BLE
Darth Raiden <Attack Move> - The Twin Spears (Empire)

Farabee
01.18.2012 , 03:20 PM | #3
This is what happens when you don't open up raid testing to the public.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Tamas
01.18.2012 , 03:29 PM | #4
Yeah wrong items drop for wrong classes. I got JK Guardian chest on my trooper, a smuggler got an off hand lightsaber, a JK Guardian got an offhand blaster and so on....

Nissin
01.18.2012 , 03:32 PM | #5
Bahahahaaha
Nissin
Something Novel

Naivesteve
01.18.2012 , 03:33 PM | #6
Lol, I love how people hate on Blizzard inside the game...... after doing a lot of the end game I'm finding a lot of these bugs UTTERLY laughable.

I haven't even seen bugs this bad released for a public test realm in WoW for a long time. How the hell does this even make it to live?

They should take a note from Blizzard. It should be released when it's ready, not rushed and broken. Hell, Bioware hasn't even hotfixed any major issues.
-------------------
Believe Steve!

Keengamer
01.18.2012 , 03:34 PM | #7
Nah they tested it, it was on the test server remember? That really useful test server that you can't copy your character to. Rly useful.

MGoetter
01.18.2012 , 03:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamieleets View Post
So my guild are doing our first run through of the new Karaggas expansion and none of the loot is for the right class. The Merc healers are getting STR based items and the assassin is receiving things with Aim on. These are named loot, mind. Pointless named loot.

GJ.
keep them, they patched my relic, had no stats ---> then 59 endurance today, eventuallly (maybe within the year) itll get patched... lol

Nahaj
01.18.2012 , 03:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Keengamer View Post
Nah they tested it, it was on the test server remember? That really useful test server that you can't copy your character to. Rly useful.
Clearly you never played launch with the hillarious caster staves with strength.
Rhaive
Proxy Jawas, Belgoth's Beacon
Guild Mathemagician

Mythicrose
01.18.2012 , 04:18 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahaj View Post
Clearly you never played launch with the hillarious caster staves with strength.
Don't forget the quest rewards (Horde side) that had Spirit plate armor.... Still among my favorite was the lack of a skill tree for Hunters at launch. WoW eventually ironed things out and continued to iron things out just as this game will.