Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alignment points not showing in character sheet.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Alignment points not showing in character sheet.

Delistyle
12.14.2011 , 01:04 PM | #1
This is a problem I had in beta and now in Live. Light/dark side points are not showing properly in my character sheet. Just clicked on a dialogue option that gave me 50 light side points and my character sheet still says I have zero points. This problem also happened with my companion points in beta. I 'lost' about 1k affections points playing a character in beta.

For me this makes the game unplayable and I consider it a major flaw. If there is a fix on my side that anyone knows about please let me know otherwise, sadly, Ill have to not play this otherwise great game.

Serapheon
12.14.2011 , 01:36 PM | #2
Same problem here. I got the first 50 points. The following (about 200) points I gathered don't show up in my char screen.

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 01:38 PM | #3
Keep in mind all affection points and DS/LS points are not actually awarded to your character until you finish the quest they are earned in.

Darth-mol
12.14.2011 , 01:40 PM | #4
From what I experienced in Beta, I think that all the points you earn only appear on your sheet once you finish the quest line in which they were acquired. They dont appear instantly.
Anyone can confirm?

Pseudolo
12.14.2011 , 01:42 PM | #5
I remember it from beta! They only showed after I got 1k alignment or so! Also the attachment of the companion started showing only at certain apparently random thresholds...

Serapheon
12.14.2011 , 02:00 PM | #6
I watched the points more closely... They indeed show up after finishing a mission. Thanks.