Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help! im kinda worried about whats gonna happen to my pre order from origin.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Help! im kinda worried about whats gonna happen to my pre order from origin.

Huntingfrog
12.14.2011 , 02:05 PM | #11
Btw does it mean i got a chance that my pre order stays :?
I Fear Nothing "But i fear my Cat because it bites my leg when i sleep"

Feartheswans
12.14.2011 , 02:13 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntingfrog View Post
Hi ive read some threads about people getting a random pre order Cancel from origin,is that true,and that made me worried about whats gonna happen to my pre order

Copied from:

http://www.swtor.com/preorder/faq

Quote:
If I purchased my pre-order from Origin.com and created a profile for that purchase, will I need to create a new profile and re-enter payment method information when I purchase the full version of Star Wars: The Old Republic at launch?

When you pre-order The Old Republic from Origin.com, you agree to the automatic purchase of your selected edition of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
If you pre-ordered a physical version of the Game, the payment card that you input into the Origin.com billing system at the time of pre-order will be used to charge the remaining cost of the Game starting at December 13th at 5:00 AM PST and your copy of the Game along with the Product Registration Code will be shipped on December 16th for delivery on or near December 20th.
If you pre-ordered a digital version of the Game, the payment card that you input into the Origin.com billing system at the time of pre-order will be used to charge the remaining cost of the Game starting on December 16th and the official Game Product Registration Code of your digital edition will be emailed to the email address associated with your pre-order starting on December 16th at 8:00AM PST.
You will see two charges to your payment card for your pre-order:
At the time of pre-order purchase: $5/€5/£5 (for Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition) or $20/€20/£15 (for Collector’s Edition) at the time of pre-order, for which you will receive the Pre-Order Code that entitles you to the pre-order offers, including Early Game Access and an exclusive pre-order in-game Color Stone.
At the time the full purchase of your official Game is fulfilled: The price for the edition of Star Wars: The Old Republic you had pre-ordered, minus the $5/€5/£5 or $20/€20/£15 already charged at the time of pre-order.
Remember that in order to play Star Wars: The Old Republic you will require a recurring subscription or the redemption of a Pre-Paid Game Time Code. Recurring subscriptions will be available for purchase at www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com. Pre-paid Game Time Codes can also be purchased at some retailers or through Origin.com.

Phadian_gess
12.14.2011 , 02:17 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Feartheswans View Post
so basically since i preordered november 28th on the 16th of this month ill be billed the rest of the money for the game? (just need some clarification)

Malkonnen
12.14.2011 , 02:18 PM | #14
I was billed the full amount at first. Then my acct credited back everything but $5.34 for the preorder. If you preordered from origin you should check to see if they credited back the initial full charge like they did with mine.

Phadian_gess
12.14.2011 , 02:22 PM | #15
Nope they didn't give me the cash back for the preorder so far thats the only thing ive been billed so I guess I'm in the clear. i just hope i still get atleast some freakin game time before early access closes to so i can get with my guildmates

RedPands
12.14.2011 , 02:24 PM | #16
Yes I got one of these about a week after I ordered but it said if u did recieve a charge disregard the mesage so its not a big deal
We are not running away... just making a tactical advance in the other direction
Diddett - 55 PT Didet - 55 Sorc Lizu - 55 Op Didumz - 55 Sniper Raalwa - 55 Sage Patient'bear - 55 Marauder Talcano - 55 Assassin

Qazael
12.14.2011 , 02:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by jayenomics View Post
My preorder was refunded, but after speaking with EA everything is all set...they don't charge you until the game "ships" so...I'm all set apparently.
They charged me right away, paid with a Visa card. You should check your account, I tried to cancel yesterday because I want a CD version but after queuing for 33 minutes I hung up.

And for some reason their Chat support can't be found anywhere.

Phadian_gess
12.14.2011 , 02:28 PM | #18
here ya go bud

https://helporigin.secure.force.com/...ontext=browser

should be a button on the right that says live chat

Qazael
12.14.2011 , 02:32 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Phadian_gess View Post
here ya go bud

https://helporigin.secure.force.com/...ontext=browser

should be a button on the right that says live chat
Thanks for a quick reply!