Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV Pylon part bugged?

Lord_Of_Sith
01.20.2012 , 12:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Dangerbob View Post
We had the same problem on Nightmare (+4 Acklays at the same time, consoles not being clickable after a solve) and we managed to finish it like this:

North pillar solves first wheel first.
South pillar solves second and third wheel first.
North pillar solves last wheel first.

So its North South South North. Figure out how the wheel works and how many left/right clicks you need to solve each wheel, and coordinate with the other team so you finish in that pattern.

So far, we have completed every Pylon 'kill' this way. And this was on Nightmare.
We tried NSSN several times in nightmare tonight and it did not work.

nilssen
02.05.2012 , 02:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mazzrad View Post
That's no bug, you're too slow.

Edit : We just did it on nightmare.
I was wrong.
-50 Nhine / Assassin
-50 Nhine / Sage

Sort the textures out!

Fumanchu_Fow
02.05.2012 , 03:37 PM | #13
How in the hell are people getting multiple spawns of elites? How slow are you guys going for christs sake. We have never had more than 1 elite spawn in any attempt and on occasion we've finished before that one even spawned.

Artacks
02.06.2012 , 09:06 PM | #14
You have to kill all the south, then all the north. Don't even click north until all of south is done.

Fumanchu_Fow
02.06.2012 , 10:29 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
You have to kill all the south, then all the north. Don't even click north until all of south is done.
Bad advice here. Figure out how many turns each side will take. If north is less than south for that level then do both but get north to within 1 turn and wait for south to lock. Lock south for that level then lock north. Rinse and repeat. If you do it right you'll finish every time either just before the elite spawns or just after. The only time you'll have an issue is if one side only has 1 turn on the 4th level. If you see that just zone out and reset since it triggers a different bug where you can click the console but it won't spin. This is tested over and over so if you say it doesn't work you're just messing it up and failing to follow directions.

Artacks
02.06.2012 , 10:42 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by fumanchu_fow View Post
bad advice here.
say wuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Lion_of_Judah
02.06.2012 , 10:52 PM | #17
none of this worked, i hate you all and I hate EA more.
the only thing I have gotten is legacy XP and , well, that's it.

bonavox
02.06.2012 , 10:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Dangerbob View Post
We had the same problem on Nightmare (+4 Acklays at the same time, consoles not being clickable after a solve) and we managed to finish it like this:

North pillar solves first wheel first.
South pillar solves second and third wheel first.
North pillar solves last wheel first.

So its North South South North. Figure out how the wheel works and how many left/right clicks you need to solve each wheel, and coordinate with the other team so you finish in that pattern.

So far, we have completed every Pylon 'kill' this way. And this was on Nightmare.
Posting to confirm that after attempting this fight on hard mode numerous times and it bugging out, we finally tried this strat and it worked perfectly the first time.

+1 Internets to you.
IKURI.JEDI SAGE | JASTELLE.SCOUNDREL | XIANNE.VANGUARD
NATURAL.ORDER | SITH.WYRM | NATURAL-ORDER-GUILD.COM

Cupkip
02.06.2012 , 10:59 PM | #19
I just did this yesterday and on first attempt that happened, second was super fast and perfect and it didnt happen, I think your just going to slow

and then the loot was bugged >
BOY: i really like you....GIRL:*remains silent*..BOY: Ok, i love you...GIRL:*remains silent*...BOY: i never want let u go...GIRL:*stilll silent*....BOY kisses girl.....BOY eats girl..... GIRL was doritos the whole time... <3

Inune
02.06.2012 , 11:11 PM | #20
I can add another voice to the bugginess of this encounter since the patch. We've downed it on hardmode twice prior to tonight with no issue at all; tonight the wheels bugged out and became un-clickable after the second round every time we tried the fight.