Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Broga's Adrenals?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Seroster
01.18.2012 , 01:27 PM | #1
So I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but while doing Cartel Crushing on Quesh, the Hutt Broga asks to bring back some adrenals under the rug when you raid his facility. Well, I've raided his facility, and looked all over everywhere I could find, and there's no adrenals to be had it seems.

I thought it might've just been something he brought up & then didn't actually happen, but several of the databases have the quest "Broga's Adrenals" listed as a bonus quest for Cartel Crushing. So I figured I'd ask here, is this broken? Not implemented? Am I doing something wrong? Not game-breaking, but since I can't search the forums AFAIK, this was the best way I knew to ask about it.

Lsheistaon
01.18.2012 , 01:40 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Seroster,

Thank you for reporting this to us. If you haven't already done so, I would ask that you submit a ticket to our Customer Support here:http://www.swtor.com/support/form reporting this issue.

Thanks!

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

CaptnRandm
04.24.2012 , 10:27 PM | #3
same thing happend to me

Blattan
08.13.2012 , 12:45 AM | #4
Wow. This still isn't addressed.

I was trying to finish up my Troopers' story before my sub runs out this week and was surprised to find this issue still in game.

I guess not enough players submitted in-game tickets to get this looked at, huh?
EA/BioWare on the state of SW:TOR:
"Your piece of mind is my highest priority. Rest assured, this will be done to perfection." Account ended: 8/16/'12 (August 16th, for those "across the pond.") @ aprox. 12pm CDT

AbsolutGrndZero
12.18.2012 , 02:53 PM | #5
Has this been fixed? Will it ever be?
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Kinuubi
02.03.2013 , 10:40 AM | #6
Welcome to Star Wars the Old Republic where they take more than a year to fix a tiny bug and have terrible customer service.

Himeji_Endless
02.03.2013 , 10:44 AM | #7
And yet Cartel Market items roll out on every patch like clockwork!

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

TREPE
03.20.2013 , 06:18 AM | #8
seriously, how hard is it to fix this bonus mission? or at least just remove Broga saying this at all; since BioWare obviously lack any intention of actually fixing it.
=/\=ARGENTEUM.ASTRUM=/\=
"Forgive yourself; Love thy neighbor; And, the Force is with you, always"

Tachenko_Yuri
03.20.2013 , 10:04 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Himeji_Endless View Post
And yet Cartel Market items roll out on every patch like clockwork!
true story

Himeji_Endless
03.20.2013 , 01:43 PM | #10
BW is too busy raking in the cash from the cartel market to care! The sad part is that they have now more than enough funds to staff accordingly to get the game fixed, they just dont care.

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)