Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SOA Hardmode -> NO LOOT in patch 1.1 ?

coccolone
01.21.2012 , 04:10 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by boredomsux View Post
In my opinion, everyone is giving Bioware too much grief for having bugs, because everybody is comparing the endgame to a game that has been out for 7 years now. Vanilla WoW didn't even have endgame content until after release. So give Bioware the credit of having the maxed leveled characters something to do. This game has been out a month now, and you all are expecting it to run smoothly? Seriously?
What you are sayng is correct,but BW got the time to watch around and learn some lessons about bugs and how to manage them,and also how to proceed with the costumers.To me BW ideas are good,but seems there's some lack of testing to previously avoid problems instead of patching to solve them.

membro onorario della corporazione "cchiù pilu pe' tutti"

Hansuki
01.25.2012 , 12:25 PM | #42
the bigger issue is.....he used to drop loot just fine.

*** did they change to break his loot table, and WTH haven't they addressed this issue WEEKS after its been reported by virtually every guild running endgame content?

Silence from the devs means they dont care about you. They have our money and our commitment and could care less about endgame content. Thats why the opening cutscene (after choosing your faction) is AMAZING and clearly took months to make.....and there are no more cool cutscenes like it anywhere in the game. They want to hook you into the full price or collectors purchase, then skim whatever sub money they can off you before you quit because your bored of endgame content (worse - buggy endgame content).

Business 101. We wont see this fixed for at least two more weeks I reckon

Daluu
01.25.2012 , 12:33 PM | #43
If we had our tickets answered and were eventually mailed the gear, this wouldn't be such a big deal.

WimploMartin
01.25.2012 , 01:44 PM | #44
there gonna care less what u say until febuary 15th or so when subscribtions end to try and keep ya to stay longer they want ur money but they dont wanna fix bugs bugs cost money to fix