Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SOA Hardmode -> NO LOOT in patch 1.1 ?

Murtallica
01.20.2012 , 12:03 AM | #21
No loot here either. We killed SoA, but for some odd reason, he lie on the ground dead, but we were all still stuck in combat. Checked around everywhere for a ball of lightning or mind trap that may have been still alive, but to no avail.

Also, on the Infernal Council, we killed those bosses as well, and the chest appeared, although we were only able to loot the commendations/crystals. The rest of it didn't allow anyone to remove it from the box.

*edit* all of it was done HM
DJK Morotheri Mithfaron (Sentinel)/RM/Odan-Urr [TOR][GMRG: II][ACC: CAN]
Proud member of the Lightside house of the Dark Brotherhood
A Star Wars Fan Club.
Join Us.

Nissin
01.20.2012 , 12:04 AM | #22
You want to be taken seriously vs Blizzard with end game content and instead we get a clusterfcuck of bugs/loot problems/mechanics bugged out.
I mean seriously did no one test the new wing in Karagga's Palace you can walk through walls and fall through the world in some areas my 6 year old daughter pointed it out to me I can't imagine who is QA testing this.
Nissin
Something Novel

AmanoTC
01.20.2012 , 02:34 AM | #23
Happened to us yesterday. Did 8 normal EV 4/5 pre patch, than entered yesterday to down Soa and in the lockouts it said that Soa is down but Council is available. To our surprise Council WAS available, so we progressed to Soa, downed him and he had no loot. Left the instance, reset the pase and Soas was available again. Downed him again and AGAIN got no loot.
Wrote ticket and got the same answer: "We don't know what we are doing and we don't know how our game works, just sit around and wait for future patch notes. And while you're sitting around, give us your money!"
Gildenleiter von Shades of Grey ~ Eine deutschsprachige Gilde des Sith-Imperiums

Unser Forum: ~ Shades of Grey ~

Widerstand
01.20.2012 , 02:42 AM | #24
Same on german server PiusDea. Killed Soa in 8 man operation hard mode.
No loot at all.

Kind of sad since it was the severfirstkill

Nissin
01.20.2012 , 08:25 AM | #25
Bump this is a serious issue
Nissin
Something Novel

Widerstand
01.20.2012 , 12:14 PM | #26
also bump. Ticket is opened for this issue. We would like to see our loot.

Ticket #2927813

Would appreciate fast response from a GM this time. Unfortunately there is almost no support "on time" so that a GM could actually have a look at the issue and maybe chat with the players affected by the bug. This ticket system with responses days later ain't perfekt.

Fumanchu_Fow
01.20.2012 , 12:21 PM | #27
You won't get it. Every reply to our tickets was either a moron or a bot saying basically thanks for the report check future bug fixes. They have either no desire or ability to actually do anything. They are even more impotent that the WoW gm's were when the game first launched. At least they could have a real time conversation and could generate items if they could prove it via their logs. The Bioware gm's can't do anything but role play a *********** droid while spitting out canned answers.

LordRaevin
01.20.2012 , 01:16 PM | #28
So this isn't fixed yet ?

Qilz
01.20.2012 , 01:22 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Nissin View Post
you can walk through walls and fall through the world in some areas my 6 year old daughter pointed it out to me I can't imagine who is QA testing this.
LOL - Sorry for your issues. Customer service is terrible and the QA does suck, but this made me LOL.

Tomidius
01.20.2012 , 01:35 PM | #30
Got loot in hard mode EV last night. 4/5

Master looted 2 bosses and 2 chests, no issues.

Think I may have figured out Soa as well for tonight!