Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 Force Users who had the most force potential

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Top 5 Force Users who had the most force potential

Acks
01.18.2012 , 12:25 PM | #1
This is not a list of who was the most powerful but rather who could have been the most powerful if they reached their potential......so heres my list let me know what you think!.

1. Anakin Skywalker (Cannon clearly states if Anakin never lost his limbs he would have essentially become a force god and by far the strongest force user ever)

2. Luke Skywalker (I remember reading somewhere Luke had about 85% of Anakin's potential thus making him easily second)

3. Starkiller (Emperor Sidious believed Starkiller would have become stronger than him if he had never died)

4. Anakin Solo (This guy was already extremely powerful at such a young age if he had never died he would have become ridiclous)

5. Ben Skywalker (Same thing as Anakin Solo, if Ben had not died young he would have become supremely powerful.)

BladderSplatter
01.18.2012 , 03:46 PM | #2
anakin solo and ben skywalker????? Am i missing something here.

Dark_Hazard
01.18.2012 , 04:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Acks View Post
This is not a list of who was the most powerful but rather who could have been the most powerful if they reached their potential......so heres my list let me know what you think!.

1. Anakin Skywalker (Cannon clearly states if Anakin never lost his limbs he would have essentially become a force god and by far the strongest force user ever)

2. Luke Skywalker (I remember reading somewhere Luke had about 85% of Anakin's potential thus making him easily second)

3. Starkiller (Emperor Sidious believed Starkiller would have become stronger than him if he had never died)

4. Anakin Solo (This guy was already extremely powerful at such a young age if he had never died he would have become ridiclous)

5. Ben Skywalker (Same thing as Anakin Solo, if Ben had not died young he would have become supremely powerful.)
Your list is plausible.

Trayne_
01.18.2012 , 04:11 PM | #4
Potential meaning they didn't achieve their highest level of power or potential in general barring lost limbs and such?

Read what has been written about Vitiate. You will change your mind.

1. Sidious or Vitiate.
Lvl 50 Mercenary
Daragon Trail
<Thirsty>
www.Thirstytor.com

GoodEnoughForMe
01.18.2012 , 04:16 PM | #5
I agree that the OP list is plausible. I might consider Gethzerion, she probably was more powerful than Sidious when it came down to it, but was basically tied down to Dathomir by the collective watch of the Empire. She almost killed Luke, too.
"When reality overcomes the dream, all sanity is lost in it's depth." -- Anonymous

AngelousWang
01.18.2012 , 04:28 PM | #6
This is pretty mcuh all tied up in the skywalker line, but then what do you expect from a family line when one of them (Anakin) is the child of the force itself.

1. Anakin and Luke are equal in max potential (200% more powerful than Sidious).
2. Jacen Solo not that far behind, actually became one with the force at one point while still being alive.
3. Anakin Solo probably close if not almost equal to Jacen.
4. Cade Skywalker, Anakin reborn, with a death cheating power.
5. Ben Skywalker
CE VIP

a_coathanger
01.18.2012 , 07:05 PM | #7
Nihilus. He ate planets.

DarkCelestial
01.18.2012 , 09:32 PM | #8
Starkiller is definately somewhere in there and my sith inquisitor is pretty powerful
"I fight for the future…and the future is NOW!"

Acks
01.18.2012 , 10:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkCelestial View Post
Starkiller is definately somewhere in there and my sith inquisitor is pretty powerful
If you read up on Starkiller he had the potential to be extremely powerful thus why Sidious wanted to replace Vader with him.

Sulvan
01.18.2012 , 10:49 PM | #10
If i went by movies for jedi
1. Yoda
2. Plo Koon
3. Kit Fisto
4. Luke
5. Shak Ti

Any of the Sith
1. Revan
2. Nihilus
3. Starkiller
4. Vader
5. Sidious
6. Bane
7. Plagaus

Why are there 7 for sith you may ask simple.. Sith are not fair.