Bioware, fix this in 1.2

Brodsk

We've complained about Mortar Volley and Full Auto being screwed in comparison to the BH mirror abilities over on the Trooper boards pretty loudly with the "Blatantly Broken" thread.

I reported this stuff in beta as early as August and I doubt I was the only one.

Bioware doesn't give a ****.

+1 Empire.

Edited by Cavadus

We've complained about this Full Auto being screwed in comparison to the BH mirror abilities over on the Trooper boards pretty loudly with the "Blatantly Broken" thread.

I reported this stuff in beta as early as August and I doubt I was the only one.

Bioware doesn't give a ****.

+1 Empire.

I remember the Beta complaints. People like to bring the "it's a new game" argument, but this is an old problem.

It's unbelievable.

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously! What the FUUUUUUU.....

They change the god damned sound and visuals of other **** instead of fixing ACTUAL broken freaking skills...

Advanced Prototype

patch today:

Hydraulic Overrides: Visual and sound effects are now easier to recognize.

AKA hold the line...

Way to prioritize -.-

Oh and I can't say the g and f word.... **** **** **** **** *********** **** bullcrap mother****er

.... Yes I am mad ... How about prioritize fixing classes so that they are actually mirrored before putting out new animations and sound for a skill that isn't even broken

I agree with this its complete and utterly sloppy work that you are seeing here.

hundreds of millions and they cant even get basics like this working right?

Yes lets start the mirror class's skill half way through his channel and lets have him fire a few rounds after the cast is done.

Working as intended amirite bioware.