Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Khryn
01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1411
Quote: Originally Posted by vrgadin View Post
well in skriggs vid why do u think there is constant lightning on the turret?

Because the whole 5 Republic players are already dead on the ground? No one has shown me any proof that the turrets give Valor. None at all.
Lost in limbo, apparently.

Drengir
01.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1412
Quote: Originally Posted by MackumDog View Post
Yes the development team cannot login. Due to imperials spawn camping them and earning a zillion developer slapping faction
Highly, Highly doubt a single BW employe plays as a republic mate! The game is basically designed for the empire side.

grahf
01.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1413
call for emergncy maint. shut down the servers, remove the ilum part of the content patch. reroll servers back to before the patch was released. restart servers and problem fixed until you fix the ilum part of the patch.

yes this will make players who did anything today very upset, but the alternative is much worse. if i have to explain what the alternative is to you, then you probably dont belong on a pvp server lol.

this is the fairest solution that i can see happening... unless they have no way to rollback... then i shudder to think about what things will be like when i actually log on for the first time today lol.

Calhoun_Solo
01.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1414
Quote: Originally Posted by Zetara View Post
Hate to break it to you, but contrary to the republic QQ, that won't actually get you any.
Why not? They could play a level 50 inquisitor for an hour. It would teach them how to play the class!
Kyphus, Sith Inquisitor, Jedi Covenant Server

Mortalitus - Join us or be destroyed!"

ChristopherXen
01.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1415
Quote: Originally Posted by sanctimonia View Post
138 pages and still no proof turrets gave or give valor....
No proof they gave 200 valor, however we have fairly "reliable" Intelligence that the Republic base on Ilum was in possession of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Brassrat
01.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1416
I'm sure if Bioware had an easy way to rollback "right now" they would have done it by now. They are probably figuring out how to do it which is why it is probably taking so long. I have faith in them.

Nyliana
01.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1417
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we are currently working on an official response to these issues and we will be posting it soon. Please understand that these issues require some time to investigate and we are making sure that we provide you all with the most updated information in our official response.

We understand that some of you may be frustrated, but we ask for your patience on this to give us time to respond with thorough developer input.

Thank you to those of you that have been posting constructively in this thread.

We will have a response shortly.
Thanks.
[][]☲☲☲[]ị:ị:▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)
Achaea UO EQ DaoC SB EvE PS AO AC2 SWG WoW COH WAR Aion Rift RoM TOR

MoonsLightV
01.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1418
I play a sith warrior and inquisator and even i think this is completely unfair to the Republic. Ilum is seriously broke and should be shutdown and blocked off completely until it is fixed and balanced. I haven't done any PVPing on Ilum yet, but the dailies are a joke and just too much of a chore to do with all the elites and strongs it takes forever to do them. Dailies are meant to be quick, not hours long. Its really annoying when you have two strongs that constantly heal each other and you can't fricking kill em half the time.
Ya this planet right now is a joke and i avoid it like the plaque reborn.

ErnieVega
01.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1419
this thread is moving at the speed of RAGE
The Initiative
Vrook Lamar

JonnyFreedom
01.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1420
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we are currently working on an official response to these issues and we will be posting it soon. Please understand that these issues require some time to investigate and we are making sure that we provide you all with the most updated information in our official response.

We understand that some of you may be frustrated, but we ask for your patience on this to give us time to respond with thorough developer input.

Thank you to those of you that have been posting constructively in this thread.

We will have a response shortly.
LOL @ Investigation..