Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So having played beta...

Harayuki
12.14.2011 , 01:26 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by NQRLY View Post
People hhave different playing styles, I can see both parts points, if you are going to play on a PVP server ofc you would get ganked by the level 50's. But come on it is a game.

If you intend on playing on a PVP server, being ganked by maxed levels should be expected, that's part of it. Take WOW for example, you play on a PVP server there I guarantee you'll be killed by 85's left and right.

RedoTurky
12.14.2011 , 01:27 PM | #62
29 is the highest level at the moment I believe.

Gillityr
12.14.2011 , 01:28 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Aescseco View Post
Never played an mmo at launch before.
You misunderstood the original comment I quoted, and my post as well. Nice job.

Aescseco
12.14.2011 , 01:29 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Gillityr View Post
You misunderstood the original comment I quoted, and my post as well. Nice job.
No I meant you.

BoyWonder
12.14.2011 , 01:29 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Kricys View Post
22 here
Seriously - where is the content?
Never Forget - HAN SHOT FIRST

hardicon
12.14.2011 , 01:31 PM | #66
anybody that has made it to 30 or 40 in one day probably needs to go take a poop and get some fresh air followed by a bath and some sleep. well poop, bath, then fresh air then sleep, no point in killing the trees outside with that horrible body odor. i made it to 25 playing pretty hardcore in two weekends, by the end of that second weekend, 40 in one day is just no sleep, no eat, no bathing insane.

BrimstoneAshe
12.14.2011 , 01:33 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Aescseco View Post
People that were invited yesterday should be level 20-40 by now. And we havent even started. Feels good doesnt it? I like that when I log in people will already be level 50. But oh see its MY fault because I didnt preorder a game the second it was announced! Because thats a normal thing to do you know. Just preorder everything you see the second every game company in the world announces their product.
Where you trying to make a point? By your logic you can be level 40 in just one day, so exactly how does waiting put you far behind when you can just catch up in a day?
I'm about to take over the galaxy, so if you want to be on the good side of my dark side, you better start kissing my back side.

Arekesu
12.14.2011 , 01:35 PM | #68
Personally I played two toons on the beta, a Sith Warrior that I was playing with a friend who had made a Sith Inquisitor. We were watching each others scenes for most of korriban before we went our own ways. It took me 10-11 hours to hit 12 on him. My other toon was a Jedi Councilor, and I hit 11 on him. This guy I played by myself, and it took about 8 hours to hit that level.

Now let me compare this to WoW. In 4-5 hours depending on the starting zone I hit 10 in WoW. In 11ish hours I hit 20.

What I'm trying to say is that the leveling in ToR is still more difficult then in WoW. And I love that.

Meluna
12.14.2011 , 01:37 PM | #69
Greetings, all. We know that this is a subject everyone is wanting to discuss, and already have an existing discussion thread dedicated to talking about Early Game Access. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16764

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!