[Video] This is Ilum - Republic Perspective

Suzpaz

(apologies for the ~9 seconds of grey stuff. Xsplit hates youtube for some reason)

Well, if anyone is asking, the only way I'm up so far on my Kills/Armaments is because I run out, Concussion Charge and die, hoping I hit someone who dies from the turrets just before I die. Only about 30-50% of my kills actually registers.

Maybe this video, seen by others than us who experience it will help you make an informed decision when you are one day confronted with whining about faction imbalance.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously are playing it wrong. You need to organize yourself and use tactics and outmaneuvering and other big words to overcome the fact that there are 10 of them for every 1 of you because that is total possible.

You sir are either A. A troll or B. Stupid. Since you have an imp pic I am going with B.

Bump this for republic justice.

Edited by DontTouchMyHoHos

Why do you keep feeding them? You're a part of the problem. When Ilum is eventually fixed sometime in the future (one can atleast hope so) you have helped the opposite faction to get a massive gear advantage by then.

You don't realise the only place they spawn is there. Since it is the closest med center and you can not spawn anywere else since they are camping the trans.

Why do you keep feeding them? You're a part of the problem. When Ilum is eventually fixed sometime in the future (one can atleast hope so) you have helped the opposite faction to get a massive gear advantage by then.

Yep, this problem is clearly his fault. I guess he should just not go to Illum and boycott the planet. Yeah, that would really stick it to the man!

Because if you watch the video, you will see you cant choose a different spawn point, so you cant actually leave...

Edited by psychosiszz

You don't realise the only place they spawn is there. Since it is the closest med center and you can not spawn anywere else since they are camping the trans.

Yes I do realize this but the question still remains. No one's forcing you to play. If you don't like the way Ilum is, protest by not playing, or at the very least play an alt. What possible reason could one have to get killed over and over again when they know they're going to get killed?

Yes I do realize this but the question still remains. No one's forcing you to play. If you don't like the way Ilum is, protest by not playing, or at the very least play an alt. What possible reason could one have to get killed over and over again when they know they're going to get killed?

Because they want to play their character maybe?

let me get this stright

you're giving hope to a bunch of Developers that worked on PvP systems for other titles that went to rot and which PvP system was considered to be terrible. The same guys that came up with Hutball and besides the game design, that can be fun and innovative, the map is a complete mess for the class/abilities in game. Those same Developers, now tried to "fix" the World PvP zone in the game, and 1.1 Ilum is their result.

Still, you place your hope in them.

You man, got gutts. I admire you honestly.

Even if it was 1/3 the amount of Empire shown in the video he still couldn't leave the planet. His character is essentailly unplayable until he can find a way to make it to the taxi or spaceport....

Personally I would be pissed if this was me after all the time I put into getting my Mara to Valor 52 and full champ.

Sad video to watch. Finding it hard to believe they would add this patch on Ilum without seeing this coming. Nice move whomever implemented Ilum changes without seeing the numbers. Now we can guarantee the Repub subs really dying out thanks to the devs.