Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Rakghouls, have you done it?

Atallcost
01.18.2012 , 10:02 AM | #1
I believe it's now implemented, has anyone run the Rise of the Rakghouls? Interested to know how it is - cause it looks incredible.

Nissin
01.18.2012 , 10:15 AM | #2
Probably a buggy pile of trash like the rest of endgame... but keep fixing trivial issues that don't impact the game at all beforehand.
Nissin
Something Novel

Jurugar
01.18.2012 , 10:17 AM | #3
Someone tell me what loot drops from there, and then I'll tell you if I'm gonna run it.

I'm guessing belt.

xMZe
01.18.2012 , 10:18 AM | #4
Easy enough instance. Droid boss seems very melee unfriendly with the triple shocks and barrages. Luckily its optional.

We had a 126 weapon drop with a lvl 56 41 Endurance Yellow Crystal. Rest of the loot looks to be non-set 126s.

Benfynyn
01.18.2012 , 10:20 AM | #5
I'm stuck at work and looking for information on it as well. What level is it listed as?

Jurugar
01.18.2012 , 10:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by xMZe View Post
Easy enough instance. Droid boss seems very melee unfriendly with the triple shocks and barrages. Luckily its optional.

We had a 126 weapon drop with a lvl 56 41 Endurance Yellow Crystal. Rest of the loot looks to be non-set 126s.
You mean 136 weapon aka columni? Cuz that's the crystal level (56) that comes in the 136 weapons, not 126 (aka rank 50)

nidhrun
01.18.2012 , 10:33 AM | #7
Easy instance. As stated above, the only boss which provides the slightest bit of trouble is the optional droid boss. The last boss seems as though it's missing mechanics, that or we simply overgeared it.

On hard mode we had two columi headpiece tokens drop, one from the optional droid boss and one from the last boss. Also had a tionese grade weapon drop from the second boss with a (52) mod and a (52) enhancement, however the weapon had a (56) yellow crystal with +41 power which is on par with the rakata weapon crystals.
Mnemonic - Niman (EU)

Lightmgl
01.18.2012 , 10:37 AM | #8
I just soloed Normal Mode with my Merc + Mako using a little bit of creative thinking. Anyways the chests up to the last boss dropped level 48 blues ala the other level 50 FPs and the final chest dropped level 51 Xenotech Stalker's Legguards equal to Tionese but non set.

Instance as a whole isn't very long, you can skip quite alot of the trash. There is a bonus boss and hes fairly easy to activate (kill 50 mobs, turn on 6 antennas).

Completing the instance continues the Tion Hegemony quest into another FP called Lost Island but when you talk to the droid it tells you the Flashpoint is not in the game yet and to check again after the next major update.

Won't get to do hard mode till later when friends log in :/. Theres some weirdness going on with the color crystals too. Did the Rakata weapons not used to have Black-Red crystals or am I imagining things?

I would assume it is going to drop one of the missing Columi pieces on HM, thats what Main Hands (unlikely), Helms, and Belts?

PS: The last boss did seem completely underwhelming, they need like twice the health they have. So did the turret event. The instance was not very difficult to solo on normal except for the Behemoth.
Infernal Council is my DPS Meter

xMZe
01.18.2012 , 10:40 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurugar View Post
You mean 136 weapon aka columni? Cuz that's the crystal level (56) that comes in the 136 weapons, not 126 (aka rank 50)
The mods/enhancements were 51. The crystal was 56.

http://www.torhead.com/item/8kysvQH/the-bulwark

Cleptic
01.18.2012 , 10:42 AM | #10
Hard mode dropped helm off last boss, and helm off another boss, I forget which one.