Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata weapons still useless in 1.1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Morwraith
01.18.2012 , 01:47 PM | #11
/support

Johan_Lore
01.18.2012 , 03:03 PM | #12
Guys we cannot let this thread fall off page one. They NEED to fix this. Apparently Bioware only fixes thigns when a big stink is made. Although theres probably very few of us with this problem, its big to us nonetheless. Lets keep this thread on page one.

tl/dr - bump

Zzues
01.18.2012 , 03:18 PM | #13
Been hours and still no reply, *** Bioware. I would get fired for having such terrible customer service so I think its only fair that you fire yours and hire some new ones. If it is your policy at fault then fire yourselves and let me take over.
Zzues
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Surter
01.18.2012 , 03:20 PM | #14
The fact that a million other complex issues were addressed while this - a simple database issue that is *affecting endgame progression* was ignored - is absolutely ridiculous. There were posts about this where bioware reps even *posted and moved them to another forum*, proving that they'd been read by *someone.* Still, no fix.

Farabee
01.18.2012 , 03:22 PM | #15
I'm pretty sure this is intentional, seeing as how item rating 140 weapons aren't attainable via PVP either, to prevent players from completely outgearing the current content. There's just no way this is an oversight.

Does it suck? Absolutely.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Johan_Lore
01.18.2012 , 03:25 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
I'm pretty sure this is intentional, seeing as how item rating 140 weapons aren't attainable via PVP either, to prevent players from completely outgearing the current content. There's just no way this is an oversight.

Totally absurd comment. If they wanted to keep us from outgearing the content then they would have made it on par with Columi with possibly different color crystal for epeen flare. Right now its worse than Tionese. This is not acceptable at all.

Zzues
01.18.2012 , 03:26 PM | #17
Thats fine Fara if thats the case but freaking tell us so I can move on to something else. Instead im sitting here with a useless rakata weapon and I am passing on other items because I am hoping Bioware is cool enough to fix them soon, stupid me. I should just need on everything because I have no clue if Bioware will fix this soon.
Zzues
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Naivesteve
01.18.2012 , 03:29 PM | #18
Bioware's quality control for patches and the overall game is absolutely terrible compared to Blizzard. I'll never take what Blizzard was able to achieve for granted in the last 4-5 years of the game.
-------------------
Believe Steve!

Zzues
01.18.2012 , 04:12 PM | #19
Yeah Naive, I am in the same boat. After not receiving credit for two weeks of killing Gharj on normal and heroic mode and then for each ticket the GM (stupid bot) not only denied me reimbursement the first time but the second didnt even read my ticket and sent instructions on how to claim lost items, seriously?? WoW reps gave me flack for maybe 2 requests out of 20 or so during my 7 years of play, mad props to them.
Zzues
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Kanzel
01.18.2012 , 04:26 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Farabee View Post

Rating 140 weapons are attainable through PvP. All Battlemaster loot is 140 and is obtainable, whereas Champion is 136.

There are several people in my raid group using battlemaster weapons because of this BS.