Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HORRIBLE AA implamentation.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Exzear
01.18.2012 , 01:19 PM | #271
its works fine for me. but who gives a crap about AA?
█╬╬╬╬██████████████████████████████
www.youtube.com/Exzear

Andryah
01.18.2012 , 01:21 PM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by SDCowboy View Post
When you mouse over it, it says that it's not even actually in the game.
They just didn't update the floating text. AA actually works, I tested it. I also got about 10% better average fps after patch.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

JovethGonzalez
01.18.2012 , 01:24 PM | #273 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Just in case you missed it, we added the following to the Known Issues thread earlier today:
  • Anti-aliasing is currently disabled for ATI 6900 series graphics cards.
  • Holograms will disappear during conversations if players modify their preferences to turn off bloom while anti-aliasing is on.

To give you all some more insight, the ATI issue is due to a severe graphical glitch and we are in discussions with ATI to resolve this. Thank you for your patience.

tehfrigginlazer
01.18.2012 , 01:26 PM | #274
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

Just in case you missed it, we added the following to the Known Issues thread earlier today:
  • Holograms will disappear during conversations if players modify their preferences to turn off bloom while anti-aliasing is on.

To give you all some more insight, the ATI issue is due to a severe graphical glitch and we are in discussions with ATI to resolve this. Thank you for your patience.
So is AA in the game because I am using a 5770hd and it's doing nothing, still says it's not implemented...

Andryah
01.18.2012 , 01:28 PM | #275
Quote: Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
Actually, there is one critical piece of info that people usually leave out: what resolution they are running.

A high end system may still struggle running at 2560x1600. The same system running at 1920x1200 may absolutely fly though.
Agree. The absence of screen resolutions when people discuss their issues muddies the discussion a lot.

Same with monitor screen size. If you are playing on a 30 inch monitor, then pixel effects like AA are much more noticeable then if you are running the same resolution on a 15 inch display.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

Zoobert
01.18.2012 , 01:30 PM | #276
Quote: Originally Posted by heliotic View Post
i agree, i put in a bug report to tell them to do this.

It's ridiculous that we have to 'fix' things ourselves, but it's better than it not being playable at all.
just ridiculous, i tell you! The absurdity! Amg.

Smeddly
01.18.2012 , 01:32 PM | #277
Quote: Originally Posted by tehfrigginlazer View Post
So is AA in the game because I am using a 5770hd and it's doing nothing, still says it's not implemented...
I've got an HD5770 as well, and trust me, AA is in.

Miffy
01.18.2012 , 01:32 PM | #278
When will Crossfire stop making my Map and Character Portrait from flashing?

Wager
01.18.2012 , 01:33 PM | #279
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

THIS is the topic you all decide to issue a response to today?

Seriously?

How many people have cancelled their accounts over THIS today?
Join our guild at KorribanCouncil.com - Because the Jedi Order needs more order, and less Jedi
Squadron 1020 / Squadron 367 / Turkey Squadron

dendaros
01.18.2012 , 01:35 PM | #280
2 more days until the free time that comes with the game finish. cant wait for all those ****tards complainers to leave and go back to the wow hell hole.enjoy your penda's and pokemons,
I find your lack of faith disturbing