Hey, where my lovely Pazaak?

Mamm

• 4 weeks later...
I think it's got a lot to do with various different country's laws on gambling. Even though no actual money is changing hands, I think anything of that ilk is subject to the same laws etc. as, say for example, internet poker. All the Americans have been basically booted from any poker site due to a change in gambling legislation or something like that, so if even play gambling follows the same regulations as actual gambling, then an American company has no option but toleave it out altogether or risk the wrath of those who allow no fun in life.

I think it's got a lot to do with various different country's laws on gambling. Even though no actual money is changing hands, I think anything of that ilk is subject to the same laws etc. as, say for example, internet poker. All the Americans have been basically booted from any poker site due to a change in gambling legislation or something like that, so if even play gambling follows the same regulations as actual gambling, then an American company has no option but toleave it out altogether or risk the wrath of those who allow no fun in life.

All words, its illegal to kill pandas on China and you now have a full expansion about killing them.

All words, its illegal to kill pandas on China and you now have a full expansion about killing them.

Maybe I'm wrong, I really don't know, but I do know that I can't fleece American poker players any more because they're not allowed on internet poker sites, be they real money or play money. Poker is a card game, Pazaak is a card game. They can both be subject to the same laws and regulations due to the nature of the games. If there are rules in place to stop people gambling online (even if they are not really risking anything real) then it makes sense that they wouldn't allow anything that could be used in a similar way. Seriously, if all internet gambling laws were based on just poker, then the companies would simply find another game to make money off. The game is unimportant, it's the act of gambling that is the issue and it is that and that only that is regulated.