Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Nerf Dialogue Bonethrasher 16 Man Hard Mode Kill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Nerf Dialogue Bonethrasher 16 Man Hard Mode Kill

conezero's Avatar


conezero
01.18.2012 , 12:43 AM | #1
Glad to get him down before the nerf. Tightly tuned fight. Looking forward to 1.1.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/652/bt1d.png

http://www.nerfdialogue.net
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

StarDarien's Avatar


StarDarien
01.18.2012 , 12:48 AM | #2
Sorry ladies, Nightmare's Asylum has downed Bonethresher 16 nightmare on 1/16/12. So yours isn't worth posting for.

conezero's Avatar


conezero
01.18.2012 , 12:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by StarDarien View Post
Sorry ladies, Nightmare's Asylum has downed Bonethresher 16 nightmare on 1/16/12. So yours isn't worth posting for.
Also in your picture Bonethresher has 1.75 mill hp?
http://www.nightmares-asylum.com/

They did it on 8 man.

Health bugging after the boss is downed is a known bug, and thus, we have posted the loot screenshots on our website. Check them out.

Do some fact checking bro.
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

Cepheid's Avatar


Cepheid
01.18.2012 , 12:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by StarDarien View Post
Sorry ladies, Nightmare's Asylum has downed Bonethresher 16 nightmare on 1/16/12. So yours isn't worth posting for.
Also in your picture Bonethresher has 1.75 mill hp?
Funny as NA has not updated their kills to reflect this not to mention it's irrelevance to the post. Also Nobody has downed 16m NM mode. NA cleared 8man Nightmare.
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould

StarDarien's Avatar


StarDarien
01.18.2012 , 12:57 AM | #5
NA has downed 16man NM bonethresher on Monday. We did 8man like 2 weeks ago and just did NM mode on 16 this Monday. Just because guilds don't run to the forums to post their kills doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Jurugar's Avatar


Jurugar
01.18.2012 , 01:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by StarDarien View Post
NA has downed 16man NM bonethresher on Monday. We did 8man like 2 weeks ago and just did NM mode on 16 this Monday. Just because guilds don't run to the forums to post their kills doesn't mean they didn't do it.
Seeing as how Nightmare's Asylum has been relatively vigilant with keeping up their own progression status in the past (especially considering their world first 8 man kill), you'd think that what would undoubtedly be another world first would at least spawn an update on their own website, if not a thread here on the official forums (as they did for their 8 man kill).

As is the mantra of, well, the internet:
"screenshots or it didnt happen"

Cepheid's Avatar


Cepheid
01.18.2012 , 01:04 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by StarDarien View Post
NA has downed 16man NM bonethresher on Monday. We did 8man like 2 weeks ago and just did NM mode on 16 this Monday. Just because guilds don't run to the forums to post their kills doesn't mean they didn't do it.
Try updating your front page and not trolling perhaps? Showing NA behind on a lot of kills with recruitment posts up so perhaps updating your progression on your front page would help. Running to the forums to attempt to kill threads and tout is the equivalent of posting a kill with no validation.

Congrats if there's a kill for NA and other than that update your front page and don't troll.
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould

conezero's Avatar


conezero
01.18.2012 , 01:05 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by StarDarien View Post
NA has downed 16man NM bonethresher on Monday. We did 8man like 2 weeks ago and just did NM mode on 16 this Monday. Just because guilds don't run to the forums to post their kills doesn't mean they didn't do it.
If that's true then grats, but I do not see it on their website.

Grats though to NA if they did 16man nightmare Bonethrasher

Hedarr Soongh represent
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

jcmthree's Avatar


jcmthree
01.18.2012 , 01:08 AM | #9
Nice kill, bronies.

*BROHOOF*
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

Heley's Avatar


Heley
01.20.2012 , 08:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by StarDarien View Post
Sorry ladies, Nightmare's Asylum has downed Bonethresher 16 nightmare on 1/16/12. So yours isn't worth posting for.
Nothing you say means anything:

http://www.nightmares-asylum.com/hom...article/532844

Quote:
StarDarien is nothing more then a pathological liar