Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG - Kettemoor Represent

Eswopikafa
12.13.2011 , 11:39 AM | #11
Kiva Dathora and I were very good friends, and would often run across each other in the temple on Temenos Island, Naboo. Where I also had a wonderful house on a big lot right next to the shuttle port.

Henaji Astab and I had a grudging respect for each other (at least I did for him) though I wouldn't say we were friends. I was still unhappy when the Imperial Inquisition finally caught up with him, though.

Brayla_Sana
12.13.2011 , 11:42 AM | #12
RSE of Kettemoor and Shadowfire is registered on Kaas City.

Sugahrush
12.13.2011 , 06:48 PM | #13
Wow! It's awesome to see so many familiar names. It has been so long. Shame we're all on different servers, probably playing different factions. It is a shame SWG ended up the way it did.

Anyone still have an active account and going to be online for the final shutdown for SWG? I assume they are going to have an event of some sort. I was going to reactivate my account, but missed the September 15th deadline to have your account "in good standing" to be eligible.

I hope everyone has a blast with SWTOR. WoW just never felt the same as SWG. Still on the fence about SWTOR, but I'm already at level 10 waiting for Odasal to catch up.

Really need to dig out the names of some of the people I used to play with.

Anyone have any updates about where people ended up? I probably won't remember any of the names, but stories might refresh my memory.

Dantae
12.13.2011 , 11:54 PM | #14
Dantae Montoya has arived
--------=DwI=--------
Dantae Montoya
Master Weaponsmith
Kettemoor

Ahreel
12.14.2011 , 09:32 AM | #15
Iron Citadel, US East PVP
.:AHREEL:.

Darkfae
12.14.2011 , 07:30 PM | #16
I was Koumi Koujin, played for a good chunk of time before my PC died, played on and off after that, and stopped playing after the NGE upgrade (that was the one that took it to 'class' like systems, right?).
Aradia
Co-Leader of Penitence
Wiki Profile

MasterGrail
12.15.2011 , 04:13 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Dantae View Post
Dantae Montoya has arived
Dantae my man, how have you been? Oh how i wish that one day another game will make crafting as fun as it was back then! Hope you're doing well old friend!
Grail Dayne - Master Weaponsmith Extraordinairre
House Maelstrom- Kadaara, Naboo-Kettemoor
Zehring, Sith Warrior - Lord Adraas

Satren
12.17.2011 , 01:53 AM | #18
Samsons Samsonites of Storm Squad Academy <SSA> reporting played for a short time before the cu and heavily during the cu and quit after the nge hit. Currently playing on the Mandalore the Indomitable[PVP - West Coast] server hit me up if i know you =D

I remember the good ol days of all the pvp we had between the imperial city and rebel city on lok going back and forth back and forth and then having that ******* ashamon making stupid calls like lets split our force up "because im militiary and know what im down" lol

ahh good times anyone still in contact with stealth killa by chance?

malious
12.19.2011 , 03:09 PM | #19
Old members of SATF playing over here on Hyperspace Cannon. The question is .....

1)Would Kettemoor come back to play together if we could decide on a server?

2) Could we all decide on a server?

Skorpio-Master Armorsmith

SATF officer

HorkHaggis
12.19.2011 , 04:25 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterGrail View Post
Dantae my man, how have you been? Oh how i wish that one day another game will make crafting as fun as it was back then! Hope you're doing well old friend!

There's a couple of names I recognize, good afternoon gentlemen! One of Hork's ancestors seems to have found his way over to the Space Slug server to give things a looksee.
-CEO of Federated Resources-
We dig, so you don't have to