Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG - Kettemoor Represent

Sugahrush
12.13.2011 , 08:16 AM | #1
Where are all my Kettemoor peeps from pre-CU days? Looking at you Surf City dwellers!!

Goji-Phen
12.13.2011 , 08:36 AM | #2
Goji-Phen and EE are here. We're on Keller's Void.
{((///////(-)(█[Ξ(██████████████████████████}

Sugahrush
12.13.2011 , 09:00 AM | #3
Awesome. I feel like I may have missed the boat somewhat. I search on Google for Kettemoor and SWG and all the links on these forums are busted, so I can't see what other people have said.

Wow, can't believe that it has been so long since playing SWG. I remember Dathora with all of her music videos. I still have some of them lying around, but I don't want to upload them to YouTube and get the muted because of the music tracks and copyright infringement.

I remember fondly the days of meandering about watching the awesome entertainer community we used to have. It is a shame SWTOR chose to not implement those features.

So many people I want to give shout outs for, but I can't recall their names. My main on Kettemoor was Elari. I remember fondly playing with a nice couple from Canada, one who was a wood worker and his wife. I remember SurfPro (who became a jedi in like two weeks - insane). I remember Odasal and Callisto Orion.

Ah the good days, before WoW.. err, I mean the dark times. ;-)

Goji-Phen
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #4
I was better known as Larissa before I unlocked my Jedi slot

If you find Surf Pro, tell him EE / Goji was trying to contact him.
{((///////(-)(█[Ξ(██████████████████████████}

Sugahrush
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #5
I have his Yahoo e-mail address, but the few times I've tried to reach out to him, he hasn't responded. Dunno if it is still his valid address since it has been 5+ years.

Update: I sent him an email. Let's see if he responds. I referenced this post.

wyodragon
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #6
I played on the Kettemoor server for a long time. I know goji-phen and a few other members
NerfHerder

Sugahrush
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #7
Must dig out old screenshots to remember names... Where's my old IDE hard drives.

Budokhan
12.13.2011 , 09:40 AM | #8
BOT, SWAT, and a handful of EE will be in Terentatek

Bazari
12.13.2011 , 10:22 AM | #9
Whats up I played on kettemoor for a few years till CU ruined things. I was Tazari or my Jedi was Bazari. I was part of PIT and later was the founder of OO Obsidian Outcasts. Any old guildmates around?