Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware if you were unsure first come first served means the first people get served

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bioware if you were unsure first come first served means the first people get served

Corvexx
12.14.2011 , 02:51 PM | #31
ok so u put ur codes in doesnt mean a ton of other ppl didnt do so as well. as far as ur guild setup yeah funky as that is but how can u say that all ur ppl put in there codes as well without being right there ppl mess up YES even guildies but that isnt important u paid for this game because u want to play it. nit to get a EGA granted yes its great to get in but the ( up to 5 days ) part hasnet even started so if working with ur guildies is so damn important get everone that is on. onto the same server & I dunno maybe 1 that doesnt have ur guild name or jsut an idea change the damn names same as ur toon name cant be all that great if its so common.
You dont matter just the credit's do...

canadria
12.14.2011 , 02:51 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by commandoExo View Post
you been flagged my friend !
I'm sorry you feel the need to flag me because you disagree with me. That says more about you than me.

Aieny
12.14.2011 , 02:54 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSiobhan View Post
I paid $400 on 7/21 if it weren't for ega then I would have paid 400 on 12/20. Simple fact that they've had my money for 5 months constitutes a value to the ega, it is the diiference beteween 400 on 7/21 and 400 on 12/20. Please don't try that argument it is aslo invalid.
As long as you get in on or before Dec 19, they have held up their end of the bargain. Did you check the date on your accounts like I mentioned before to see what date BioWare claims you redeemed your pre-order code or look to see if you have been flagged for "ready to play"?

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 02:55 PM | #34
I paid $400 on 7/21 if it weren't for ega then I would have paid 400 on 12/20. Simple fact that they've had my money for 5 months constitutes a value to the ega, it is the diiference beteween 400 on 7/21 and 400 on 12/20. Please don't try that argument it is aslo invalid.
The $400 you put down on 7/21 only guaranteed you the copies of the game you wanted. It did not, in any way, guarantee you access to the EGA. It is a rather simple idea to understand.

Rhayge
12.14.2011 , 02:55 PM | #35
Advertising = contract, money changes hands = contract. If you have no knowledge of the law kindly ****.

It doesn't matter if its a game or a finger painting. The fact is they said they would do something they haven't thus breach. Idiots can kindly wait outside the thread.
I don't know how you came to the conclusion that advertising = contract. It doesn't.

You may interpret the advertising of 'UP TO 5 DAYS OF EARLY ACCESS' as a contract, but you would be wrong. It's a perk to pre-ordering the game. If BW came out and said 'Sorry, we're not releasing SWTOR, ever...and we're not issuing refunds, have a nice day.' That might be considered breach.
Agent Xhex Galere - Guild Leader

== ANATHEMA ==
Website || Apply Casual Progression | Adult | PVE | US - EST

Loonygan
12.14.2011 , 02:55 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by commandoExo View Post
you been flagged my friend !
...For?

Vashgud
12.14.2011 , 02:57 PM | #37
I hope they just open the floodgates....

Let's do this... .. im crawlin the walls here.

Aieny
12.14.2011 , 02:57 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Rulyen View Post
The $400 you put down on 7/21 only guaranteed you the copies of the game you wanted. It did not, in any way, guarantee you access to the EGA. It is a rather simple idea to understand.
Actually, by redeeming a pre-order code, it DID guarantee Early Access. However, Early Access has ALWAYS been claimed as UP TO 5 days, so, as long as people with valid pre-order codes on their account before December 20 have access on December 19, then BioWare has upheld their guarantee of Early Access with pre-orders.

iain_b
12.14.2011 , 02:59 PM | #39
It's a breach based on the fqct that I gave them money ahead of time to secure my place in line. They have kept my money for 5 months and are not delivering on their promise. The up to 5 days part isn't the breach, the first come first serve part is.
It sucks that your guild wasn't imported, but Bioware did say there were no guarantees they would be imported successfully.
My Little Pwny
Kulok Dunar, Powertech and GM of MLP. Want to join? Click here for info.

Squadron 1020 & 367

XadennX
12.14.2011 , 02:59 PM | #40
I feel for you. If you did in deed register within 8 hours, you should have been in the first wave of early invites as stated by bw/ea.
THE NERF HERDERS

There's a sale at the Maul.... everything's half off.