Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Red Raiders all Bosses Bugged

Irishbrewed
01.18.2012 , 12:09 AM | #1
Deleted

Dr_Mechano
01.18.2012 , 12:43 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Irishbrewed View Post
Third Boss pulled him to the stairs, he took no damage neither did his healers. We stood there running around tryna find something to click on to actually get them to do or take damage. They just chased us until mre lag spikes....
Now for Red Reaper final boss, you may or may not already know this (if the encounter is genuinely bugged then I apologise) but that is kind of how the encounter is designed.

Basically the final boss AND both the adds do not take damage when he goes into that phase. The adds shield will take damage but the mob themselves will not. When the boss goes into his invulnerable shield phase you basically need to run to one of the adds, DPS down their shield and then put the Add between yourself and the boss when he uses Force lightning.

The Force Lightning will then kill the add if it hits for pretty much the full duration with the add not having a shield. This is the only way to kill the adds.

Focus on one add and then the other and then go back to the boss.

I'm not entirely sure what the 'summoning fire phase' actually does, I'm assuming your probably suppose to drag him through it but we just ignored it and continued attacking the boss since the Fire did nothing, so I am curious about that.

WasabiWei
02.27.2012 , 04:00 PM | #3
I just logged out of the final encounter of Reaper. We got behind the adds etc and nothing happened. The adds' shield was down form all normal UI feedback, but it just stood there, no damage. If this is so secret that even knowing 'the secret meta-knowledge' does not halep, then I think it is bugged or a really lame idea for a flashpoint.

Whatevs, Bioware, whatevs..

Kindara
02.27.2012 , 05:20 PM | #4
I've completed red reaper several times. The first boss is definitely not working correctly, the second boss the timing to see the laser changes is either intentionally off or bugged so soemtimes just as the laser fires the power crystals change all to that color thus resulting in a one shot but not wipe unless your team is just taht terrible at monitoring the crystals, the third boss is not bugged. Infact he's far to easy to beat.

When his apprentices come out all you have to do is drag the non damaging lightening over them make sure their shield is interrupted and connect the lightening stream to them (the stream jumps to who ever is in the way). Once both are dead you resume fighting, when the red power balls come up you grab them all and beat them down. Rinse and repeat and there he's dead.

The bosses have some stuff thats strange or not working 100 right but they're not broken.