Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spawning Dead in the Rancor Room on Ops -- Submitted a ticket/Called Customer Service

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Spawning Dead in the Rancor Room on Ops -- Submitted a ticket/Called Customer Service

Paladeus
01.17.2012 , 11:11 PM | #1
So this has become an EXTREMELY Annoying issue/bug, Ive submitted a ticket and Ive called customer service with zero help:

Every time my guild goes to do Hutt Hospitality, I automatically spawn dead in the rancor room, there's nothing I can do to resolve the issue of me dying. I'm not sure what to do or how to fix this problem. Its one of the many problems I'm having that I shouldnt be. is anyone else having this problem? It would be kinda nice to know I'm not the only one dealing with this crap.

Iwipe
01.18.2012 , 12:43 AM | #2
Are you a sniper? one of our snipers dies everytime he goes down there.. its kinda funny,,

jAtlantis
01.18.2012 , 01:10 AM | #3
Happened at various times to our raid group too. Tonight we spawned in the rancor room and our tank and one of our DPS both were dead on zone in.

We got the tank up, but no matter what we did the DPS was dead and we had to do it with 7 and the DPS didn't get a chance at loot.
Jatlantis Aloyer, Level 50 Jedi Seer - The Swiftsure

Paladeus
01.18.2012 , 01:24 AM | #4
Im a Sorc, and Im the 2nd healer in the grp so we have to burn a Battle Res or else we lose.

Paladeus
01.18.2012 , 07:10 PM | #5
Bumping bc this is a stupid bug that no one should have to deal with when it comes to raiding with your guild.