Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does Malgus drop the unassembled chestpiece for Agents?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Does Malgus drop the unassembled chestpiece for Agents?

Jdlagger
01.17.2012 , 08:50 PM | #1
I've ran this dungeon on hard almost every single day and he has not dropped it a single time. I've seen him drop the inquisitor, warrior, and bounty hunter piece but never imperial agent. Have any of you seen him drop this? Is it rare? Am I just unlucky?

Somentine
01.17.2012 , 09:02 PM | #2
Yes he does. As to the chance of it dropping for your class, all anyone could guess is that it is an even 25% for everyone.

Who actually knows though, however, I have seen it drop (just last night and like a week and a half ago when we were actually doing HMs to gear out).

ninjazobie
01.17.2012 , 09:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdlagger View Post
I've ran this dungeon on hard almost every single day and he has not dropped it a single time. I've seen him drop the inquisitor, warrior, and bounty hunter piece but never imperial agent. Have any of you seen him drop this? Is it rare? Am I just unlucky?
Saw it drop first FE run i did. Of course that was when we didnt have an imp in the group.

Good luck
E.F.M.C.

Jdlagger
01.17.2012 , 09:20 PM | #4
Argh... So that means its just not dropping for me. Okay thanks at least I know he actually drops it.

DaveMcG
01.17.2012 , 10:56 PM | #5
Sigh.. Come to Lord Praven... Our group has done it 11 times now.. 8x it has been smuggler/agent and we don't run with one.

3x Trooper, no knight, no consular.

lotj
01.17.2012 , 11:00 PM | #6
Loot seems bugged, and no, not in the "random loot is random" kind of way.

Run with the same group and you'll always see the same 1-3 drops off of every boss, with no variation.

We've run it 11 times so far. 9 agent jackets and 2 bh jackets. No force user jackets. Odds of seeing something like this if it was a 25% chance is less than 1 in 5000. The odds of not seeing either of the force user jackets is about the same.

Many others are reporting the exact same thing. The loot tables are busted.

lotj
01.17.2012 , 11:03 PM | #7
Oh, and it's the exact same 1-3 drops from all of the bosses leading up to it, too.

Same thing on other instances.

This isn't "random loot is random." The game's bugged.

Soluss
01.17.2012 , 11:14 PM | #8
It dropped for us tonight

DaveMcG
01.17.2012 , 11:51 PM | #9
Just ran Maelstrom prison and predicted the boot token based on the drops we saw up to him and we were right.