Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please allow us to space Corso Riggs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Please allow us to space Corso Riggs

Spleensarecool
01.10.2013 , 03:33 PM | #241
Everyone has a right to their opinions, but i have to disagree with all the Corso hate. Despite the fact that I can't stand rednecks in real life, I really like Corso. He seems to have a boyish, almost innocent enthusiasm for the things he does. And while I'm still pretty new to the game, he's far and away my favorite of the initial Republic companions.

ZakMorgan
01.13.2013 , 05:22 PM | #242
Meh I actually like him, he's pretty bland I'll give you that but I found it very easy to raise affection with him. I also liked how I got affection from him everytime I sweet-talked a girl, he's a pretty swell wingman actually

It was a slightly weird though when he told my male smuggler that he was the best thing to ever happen to him, I really didn't know how to respond to that....
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

SandsOfArrakis
01.13.2013 , 09:32 PM | #243
Corso isn't that bad to be fair. I got him as far as a female Smuggler to take me out for dinner and I had to close my eyes. He gave me a gun... Silly Corso.

But after getting Bowdaar, he has been standing in the cockpit of my ship. Now Bowdaar is really awesome. The big Wookie went climbing trees on Alderaan, while my Smuggler went climbing on something else
Írulan (Sage) ~ Jeannedarc (Shadow) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhíannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ Ìrulan (Mara) ~ Aurorâ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

Mucklavee
01.15.2013 , 02:04 PM | #244
seriously corso needs to die horribly but i know it will never happen so i made a sith pureblood scoundrel so i could B****slap him repeatedly and so far i managed not to want to kill myself everytime he opens his mouth so i don't have to hear him talk about flashy or sgt boomboom

NoTomorrow
01.17.2013 , 02:37 PM | #245
Is this guy WORSE than Vector? You know, we agets got a dude that likes ants ..
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

ZakMorgan
01.17.2013 , 05:58 PM | #246
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Is this guy WORSE than Vector? You know, we agets got a dude that likes ants ..
Well they're both pure LS guys who hate violence and love fluffy bears, the only difference is that Corso swaps an obsession with ants for a rather weird worryingly, intimate obsession with his weapons.

That being said I liked Vector and don't mind Corso too much. Both are heaps better companions that Kaliyo.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

Shadojack
01.18.2013 , 07:18 PM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by ZakMorgan View Post

That being said I liked Vector and don't mind Corso too much. Both are heaps better companions that Kaliyo.
Man I hate that psycho b****!
Travel light, travel fast, and keep moving.