Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please allow us to space Corso Riggs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Please allow us to space Corso Riggs

broned
01.18.2012 , 08:27 AM | #11
awww so much hate :S

i liked mr. rigs. he helped me level up and we have many great memories together :P

i especially enjoy the moments where he didnt ****block me and i could get some sweet and tender lovin with a sexy sith after killing that obnoxious jedi girlie.

now that i think about it... he is ****blocking my char less than my irl m8s blocking me....

CORSO RIGS, YOU ARE MY BEST AND MOST TRUE FRIEND I HAVE!

atleast i like him and dont see why the hating, yeah well... im not using him anymore. but used him alot and enjoyed it :P decent quest getting her sister working for me.

(does all the other companions have quests aswell ?) coz only gotten from corso and risha. not any 1 else. and i have been throwing gifts in their faces right from the start
Its hard to be humble, when you know your just that good

silvershadows
01.18.2012 , 08:52 AM | #12
How about I just space all of you instead and then take your Corso's to help decorate my bridge?

The man is perfect for my smuggler, he's shown her that she doesn't have to be pissed off at everyone and everything.

I'm glad he's naive and cheerful and that he always tries to find the best in people. It's certainly better than the huge amount of douchebags I deal with on a daily basis.

Plus... those eyes, that face, the scars, the hair, the voice... he's so hot. The big hands help too... I've always loved a man with big hands.

*I*

Love

Corso

Riggs

omnomnom
IllusiaApocalypsaAvatia
JuggernautMercenaryAssassin
Project Mayhem
The Ebon Hawk

Suzume_Bachi
01.18.2012 , 10:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CharagonIGN View Post
Honestly... if given the option to launch Corso out of the airlock mid-flight to Nar Shaddar... I can't say I wouldn't do it.
I would love to jettison him in some emtpy, lightless part of space so that his frozen corpse can float alone in the dark for untold eons. That would bring me maximum happiness. It's exactly what that putz deserves.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDiva View Post
You've pretty much nailed on the head my reaction to Corso as well. I don't hate him though, I find him too pathetic to hate and generally just a weak character. I honestly wonder what they were thinking when they wrote him. He's a chauvinist and sounds like a dumb-you know what whenever he makes one of those sexist "must pertect tha wimmin-folk" comments. I loved the comment the smuggler gets to make after that spoiler you mentioned where you can respond "what if a woman's shooting at you?" Yes, Corso, I do think you're a dumb hick. I don't get the Corso love myself that you find from some in the smuggler community. To each their own I guess, but I would definitely second your motion for a "lock Corso in the airlock and depressurize it" conversation option.
100% This. He's a slap in the face to women. And less than useless too. Yes, Derpso, what if a woman is shooting at you? I desperately wanted an option to shoot him in the face right then. And he only just gets worse. I wonder what kind of wierd pathology and self esteem issues they suffer from that would make Corso anything other than repellant.

I'm certain that they like their vampires sparkly.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDiva View Post
Well too be honest poor Bowdaar is pretty squishy for a tank.
I keep him clad in level-appropriate blues and he does rather well. His AoE taunt buys me time to burn down the golds and keep them from shooting at me. As scoundrel I can just have him charge in and then I can just backblast everyone into oblivion.

coldcite
01.18.2012 , 10:23 AM | #14
What??

Corso is a total bro, period.

If he wasn't around I would have my eyes as if I had Hep B already. He's a good influence, the kind your mom wants you to have around, the kind you need or else you risk trespassing that thin line that separates your crew from being a respectable group of free-minded individuals to a ragtag band of mindless cut-throats ...

Spoiler
Arguel Coldblade Scoundrel/Sawbones (Currently Looking for Guild)
(US East - The Fatman)

Tired of Reverse Engineer RNG progression? So am I

Belchie
01.18.2012 , 11:34 AM | #15
I keep hoping Corso will mouth off to Bowdaar and have his arms torn off.

Wookies FTW!!!!

Suzume_Bachi
01.18.2012 , 11:39 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by coldcite View Post
What??

Corso is a total bro, period.

If he wasn't around I would have my eyes as if I had Hep B already. He's a good influence, the kind your mom wants you to have around, the kind you need or else you risk trespassing that thin line that separates your crew from being a respectable group of free-minded individuals to a ragtag band of mindless cut-throats ...

Spoiler
Oh, he's a "Bro" alright and that's one of the things that makes him so annoying. I'm sure it's fun to let him turn your crew into a nice, unicorn-loving, kumbaya-singing band who loves to observe every and all posted Republic rules and regulations. We wouldn't want to cut corners or subvert the system while Corso "Avast, Boyscout" Riggs is around! Make sure all that paperwork is nice and orderly! Be sure to snap at attention too!

God what a putz.

Spoiler

Since we can't romance the rug or the fish and the "romance" option is so execrable it's too bad we can't same-sex romance her as she's the one who is at least worthy of my attention. We'd be Amazon lovers taking the stars together.

Send Derpso back to the farm where he belongs.

Saviorofcamelot
01.18.2012 , 12:42 PM | #17
LMAO @ We can't romance the RUG.

Having heard it like that I really wish I could romance him!
Kamikazi - 40+ Scoundrel Healer - The Courageous
Kamikazi - 50 Sage Healer- Jedi Covenant

viith
01.18.2012 , 01:41 PM | #18
I hate him because he failed my purple level 250 Underworld mission. And this from the guy with +Underworld efficiency. LAME. I've totally shelved him at this point, heck, the droid has less failures on missions than him.
Captain Viith Samoor of the Surly Squib

Vawks
01.18.2012 , 01:53 PM | #19
Deleted~

happysister
01.18.2012 , 02:02 PM | #20
heh...kids these days. no respect for the people who deserve it the most. i happen to like Corso just the way he is. it was quite a pleasant surprise to see Bioware give my smuggler a true country gentleman as a companion instead of the usual generic, smooth-talking, boringly suave stereotype that's usually pinned on these types of characters. such a breath of fresh air.

move along, Bioware. nothing to see here.
Lorhin - Sharpshooter Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel