Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Two Rishas on my ship!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Two Rishas on my ship!!

tokosan
01.17.2012 , 06:56 PM | #1
I just got Risha! Then she managed to clone herself! There she is, in the cargo bay... walk down the hall, and there she is, in the engine room! I talked to her about the engines, then made sure... yep, there's 2 of em!

This happen to anyone else??

Talon_Starfire
01.17.2012 , 06:58 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by tokosan View Post
I just got Risha! Then she managed to clone herself! There she is, in the cargo bay... walk down the hall, and there she is, in the engine room! I talked to her about the engines, then made sure... yep, there's 2 of em!

This happen to anyone else??
It's order 66 before RotS.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

tokosan
01.17.2012 , 07:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
It's order 66 before RotS.
no habla espanol..?

Aggathor
01.17.2012 , 07:00 PM | #4
yep, it's when you ask them to craft something while you're on your ship. Are you suggesting we shouldn't be allowed?
MMO rule #3583: Quiters never whine and whiners never quit.

TedeZe
01.17.2012 , 07:08 PM | #5
Lol, kind of the same thing, I'm level 42 and I have to go to Belsavis to get 'Ivory'.

However, I haven't set foot on Belsavis yet, and he's just standing there in my ship, looking all white and evil, even though i haven't met him yet :\

Dyalad
01.17.2012 , 08:04 PM | #6
I've seen the 2 Rishas thing. I've also had 2 Corso Riggs, one in the cargo bay and the other in the cockpit. At first I thought I was going insane.
I used to be a Jedi like you, then I took a blaster shot in the knee.

aironeousb
01.17.2012 , 08:12 PM | #7
Yep 2 Corsos and 2 Rishas. It's a bug along with many bugs they have to fix. We'll just have to wait.

SmokePants
01.17.2012 , 08:34 PM | #8
Are you talking about Chapter 1 Risha showing back up at her old post in the cargo bay (happened to me) or just a straight up clone of Companion Risha working at the crafting bench (happens with all companions)?

You'd think the ships, being such small, frequently visited spaces, would be pretty polished. Sadly, they are not. Bioware, get that Rattataki off my ship!

Cellwinn
01.17.2012 , 09:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TedeZe View Post
Lol, kind of the same thing, I'm level 42 and I have to go to Belsavis to get 'Ivory'.

However, I haven't set foot on Belsavis yet, and he's just standing there in my ship, looking all white and evil, even though i haven't met him yet :\

Same, I'm level 41 and Ivory is just hanging out on my ship. Never met the guy in my life.
Everyday, I'm Smugglin'

Darka
12.07.2012 , 02:19 PM | #10
Just saw this on my ship now.
Plus some poor Jedi player locked on a smuggler ship is there too