Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Sidious vs Abeloth

BrandonSM
01.17.2012 , 04:37 PM | #1
My vote goes to Sidious.

IDK much abotu Abeloth other than Wookieepedia. So I may be wrong.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Wolfninjajedi
01.17.2012 , 04:39 PM | #2
After reading some posts n such about Abeloth, the both of them just seem to be the incarnation of the darkside and since both have fought Luke though both failed to kill him I don't know who would win.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

LeiBruc
01.17.2012 , 04:57 PM | #3
Abeloth! You really need to read the books to truely understand but Abeloth isn't really a person. She can absorb people into her and change her form at will.

The best way I can think to explain it is this : Darth Sidious is a demon and Abeloth is the Devil.

Anyway read the books they are really good IMO.

BrandonSM
01.17.2012 , 05:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LeiBruc View Post
Abeloth! You really need to read the books to truely understand but Abeloth isn't really a person. She can absorb people into her and change her form at will.

The best way I can think to explain it is this : Darth Sidious is a demon and Abeloth is the Devil.

Anyway read the books they are really good IMO.

Absorb weak minded people and not very strong Jedi. I doubt she could absorb Sidious. And what advantage does changing form have in a battle?

Sidious was immortal, Abeloth was immortal.

By being in the presence of Sidious lots of Force Sensitives(When he wasn't hiding) were almost engulfed into full darkness.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

LeiBruc
01.17.2012 , 06:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Absorb weak minded people and not very strong Jedi. I doubt she could absorb Sidious. And what advantage does changing form have in a battle?

Sidious was immortal, Abeloth was immortal.

By being in the presence of Sidious lots of Force Sensitives(When he wasn't hiding) were almost engulfed into full darkness.
This is just a matter of opinion and you are indeed entitled to yours. However It doesnt say anything about only being able to absorb weak mined people. As a matter of fact Abeolth absorbs alot of very strong people threw out the books.

An example of changing in the middle of a battle: During one of the fights she changes to a form of someone luke once loved and it caught him off guard and he was not able to finish Abeolth.

Anyway there is no right answer just fun discussion.

Wolfninjajedi
01.17.2012 , 06:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LeiBruc View Post
This is just a matter of opinion and you are indeed entitled to yours. However It doesnt say anything about only being able to absorb weak mined people. As a matter of fact Abeolth absorbs alot of very strong people threw out the books.

An example of changing in the middle of a battle: During one of the fights she changes to a form of someone luke once loved and it caught him off guard and he was not able to finish Abeolth.

Anyway there is no right answer just fun discussion.
Still though I don't think changing forms would be very helpful against someone like Palpatine, he never really cared about anyone, didn't have friends etfc.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

BrandonSM
01.17.2012 , 09:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Still though I don't think changing forms would be very helpful against someone like Palpatine, he never really cared about anyone, didn't have friends etfc.
Yup. He was willing to kill Vader without any hesitation after they had spent years and years being together.

Vamporius
01.17.2012 , 09:59 PM | #8
considering Darth Sidious is the most powerful sith lord of all time isn't the answer fairly obvious?

BrandonSM
01.17.2012 , 10:17 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Vamporius View Post
considering Darth Sidious is the most powerful sith lord of all time isn't the answer fairly obvious?
Abeloth isn't Sith.

Vamporius
01.17.2012 , 10:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Abeloth isn't Sith.
i didn't say she was, but she still uses the dark side so my point is the most powerful darkside user ever would win.