Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bonethrasher Bug

Canarith
01.17.2012 , 04:26 PM | #1
Ok, so I did a search and could not find anything on this so perhaps someone out there can help me.

I joined a group to do an 8 man Bonethrasher run. We get into the palace, the hutt hits the button and drops us down.....and 3 of us instantly die. We wipe. We go back to try it again....and again it kills me and 2 other people when we go in.....just full to 0 upon entering. We try a third time, this time with the tank entering first and us after him...again I instantly go from full to zero and dead with the boss hitting other ppl....is there some trick that keeps this horrible bug from happening?

Iwipe
01.17.2012 , 05:45 PM | #2
We have this bug as well.. 8 man hardmode.. We all zone in at the same time, somehow our sniper drops dead upon zoning for no reason..

We wipe.. tank zone in first. then we all zone in.. our sniper drops dead again for no reason..

Someone said it could be related to slow zoning.. but having someone down the moment you enter the fight and having to use the in combat rez with 5 minute cooldown sucks..