Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

charge back of pre order, how this will affect my CE game account ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
charge back of pre order, how this will affect my CE game account ?

evilforce
12.14.2011 , 12:18 PM | #1
in the very beginning, anyone except Customer Service and only Customer Service is asked to reply in this thread.
my last thread was closed and i have received a warning sticked to my account for misbehave of other members who were writing a spam and insulting replies. and all my fault was writing responds to these spam/insults.

ok, so after writing this, let me ask the question.

tomorrow, or later this week, i will call the bank to make a charge back of pre order purchase. i want to involve bank in this, because this way it'll be faster. and banks have experience in dealing with similar scams, and they are very effective in charge backs.
while calling the store myself, i could be just ignored, simple as that.

ok, so how charge back will affect my collectors edition game account ?

evilforce
12.14.2011 , 01:59 PM | #2
1st bump

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 02:02 PM | #3
Well since no CSRs have replied and you have bumped I have to ask as there is not much information in the email above...

You are wanting to cancel your pre-order by instructing your bank to forcefully take back a deposit... and then wonder how that will affect your account and order?

Meluna
12.14.2011 , 02:04 PM | #4
Hello, there! If any of our users would like to alter their preorder in any way, we ask them to please contact the retailer where they purchased the game.

This is our Customer Service forum, and we encourage everyone to please read the sticky titled "READ FIRST: Customer Service Forum FAQ" before making a thread. Thank you for your understanding!