Vette Fanfiction Challenge

almostinsane

Now, I have to say that Vette is my favorite character in the game. She's funny, witty, and has a surprising amount of depth to her. Yet, I have only seen one fanfiction she's in. So, here's my challenge:

1. Portray the events of the game from her point of view starting where the Sith Warrior judges the prisoners brought in for him/her to the end of the initial class story or afterwards if you wish.

2. The Sith Warrior can be Male or Female, Light, Dark, or Grey and of any race that can play that class or a race that has reason to be considered among the noblest bloodlines of the Sith Empire.

3. An exploration of the Sith's past, personality, ethics, and beliefs is strongly encouraged as well as that of Vette's.

4. The romance arc with Vette is encouraged.

So, any takers?

Edited by almostinsane

This is exactly what I needed I think to get me going again.

It has been about a year since I've written any fiction. I got stuck in a poetry craze and I've been trying to write some fan fiction for about a week but all my ideas seemed too hard. Too much like a monumental task so I felt like I was floating in space.

So, thank you, I'm going to do my best to write with this challenge/prompt as my inspiration :D

This sounds like a really interesting challenge. Something that could really exist in the Star Wars universe because you're simply following Vette's point of view. I'm working on another story now, but I think I can moonlight this one as well. Edited by Darth_Synh

Here's my take on the challenge

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1835632#post1835632

I have to say, I completed the Sith Warrior story already and have been working on other character classes since then, so I'm a bit fuzzy on some details. Basically saying, there will be no chance that this is a word for word account of anything in the game.