Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why the way Early Game Access was deployed is wrong and punishes low income grps:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Why the way Early Game Access was deployed is wrong and punishes low income grps:

Plainsman
12.14.2011 , 02:24 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by rhiarose View Post
ZOMG Occupy Coruscant!.

Lol. Hold that thought, I need to go do my business on top of an empire speeder bike.

DarthAegis
12.14.2011 , 02:28 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Danonight View Post
thay reless the early game intrence over 6 mouths ago and put it on there forms 8 mouths ago or something like that everyone had the time to get the pre orders in if someone couldnt get it intime is it the games or game makers or even is it a bad idea no i dont think it is a bad idea infact i think i was a varry good idea
jest my 2 cents

I think you need another 72 "mouths" to have comprehensive grammar before doing anything pertaining to writing.

XeReaper
12.14.2011 , 02:28 PM | #23
"punishes low income grps" LOL....
NON TIMEBO MALA

Jommie
12.14.2011 , 02:31 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Fogal View Post
The game costs the same whether you buy it early or late.

The pre-order costs 5 bucks.

These are 2 separate products.

I bought the game and pre-order late so my rollout is delayed. I'm not poor. I'm a procrastinator. So I would say the game punishes procrastinators.

--
Fogal
The Original Gamesta
Just horrific. you should SUE them!
Unless they already have patented the graph that describes procrastinators salary-development. Then you might lose the fight.

As for the financial "racism". If you are unable to pay the $5 that most retailers asked, you probably shouldn't aim to be playing a game that will cost you more than $10 a month. Just saying there might be more important things to put those coins into.

Revelationjp
12.14.2011 , 02:31 PM | #25
I just can't comprehend the negativity. No one is being punished for anything. Rather those people who DID pre-order are being rewarded for it. No one is losing any content, no one is even losing time in game. Yes, it's unfortunate that not everyone could afford to pre-order. I couldn't, had to wait till October to pre-order. But i can't afford a yacht either. But i'm not being punished by not having one. C'mon guys, really. They've tried to do something nice for the people who supported them by pre-ordering, and they get lambasted for it. Why can't you all just be grateful? We could all be waiting for the 20th and then be all pissed off when 8 million people try to log in at once.

Paralassa
12.14.2011 , 02:33 PM | #26
Hi there!

While we understand your frustrations, the Customer Service forum is for those having issues with their accounts or accessing the game. There is, however, an active discussion topic for early game access/waves:

** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!