Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1st boss nightmare 2nd hard

WimploMartin
01.17.2012 , 12:31 PM | #1
is it possible to do 1st boss in EV nightmare mode then switch all the ether bosses to hard mode? or vice versa? i dont wanna get saved to all nightmare or all hard mode any one?

WimploMartin
01.17.2012 , 01:19 PM | #2
no one can comment on this??

Ris_Tiral
01.17.2012 , 01:25 PM | #3
Yes, you can
There's always a confused soul that thinks that one man can make a difference. And you have to kill him to convince him otherwise. That's the hassle with democracy.

AsinineTangent
01.17.2012 , 01:30 PM | #4
The different difficulty levels have different lockouts. So while I'm not sure if you could, say, go into Hard mode, kill one boss then continue in Normal or Nightmare you CAN kill however many bosses you can kill in Hard/Nightmare then start a fresh instance in a different mode.

WimploMartin
01.17.2012 , 01:40 PM | #5
yea i understand hard/nightmare are same lock out thats what i wanna see can you do nightmare first boss then complete the rest in hard mode?

Iwipe
01.17.2012 , 03:00 PM | #6
Ya you can. You might need to all exit area, switch to nightmare and then zone back in. We switched from 8 man hardmode to 8 man nigthmare on the puzzle thingie too but it bugged out for us (don't think its related).

WimploMartin
01.17.2012 , 05:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Ya you can. You might need to all exit area, switch to nightmare and then zone back in. We switched from 8 man hardmode to 8 man nigthmare on the puzzle thingie too but it bugged out for us (don't think its related).

hmmm if this works thatl be awsome im sure our guild can kill 1st boss nightmare 3/4th boss nightmare thx gonna try this today

Merraith
01.17.2012 , 06:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by WimploMartin View Post
hmmm if this works thatl be awsome im sure our guild can kill 1st boss nightmare 3/4th boss nightmare thx gonna try this today
Seems odd for you to be indirectly claiming that Gharj is the hardest of the first 4. I don't think we've ever wiped to him on any difficulty level.

arnoldlol
01.17.2012 , 06:21 PM | #9
Most guilds when they started out would do HM Anni then next 3 nightmare, finish on HM soa.
Cali Killed Nox
o [Website] o [Stream] o

WimploMartin
01.18.2012 , 12:59 AM | #10
ok this is for sure bugged my guild tryed today we did nightmare first boss couldnt down em we switch to hard he had same HP and hit as hard as nightmare so we left zone reset to nightmare then we killed em on 2nd try we go to gharj reseting to hard he was still on nightmare mode he hit like a truck we down him in nightmare we all zone out reset everything go to nightmare 100% sure its on night mare we down pylon boss he drops all columni gear acted as if it was hard mode we get to 4th boss it was on nightmare even tho we switched it to hard mode we down that we get to SOA made sure it was set to HARD MODE he had crazy hp we fight em and his mind traps had 180k hp we so we reset it to nightmare SOA was normal APPEARED he had 800k at a distance i walk up to em and BOOM he reset to like 1.2m hp he was locked on nightmare mode even tho we switched it to hard any one having the same problems?