Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Simple Solution, New Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Simple Solution, New Servers

Grey_Knight
12.14.2011 , 12:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnks View Post
I think an easy way to satisfy players that didn't get early access is to make a few new servers available on the 20th.

This way everybody starts at the same time and nobody will be a week behind in progression.

I really dont mind waiting until the 20th to play, I just don't want to be a week behind everyone else, that defeats the purpose of pre-ordering a game doesn't it?

I know im QQ'ing, but I just want to start on an even plane with everyone else on my server
You buy BioWare some new servers to use and I'm sure they would use them.
Community Malcontent as of 4/20/2011
King of Infraction Points

Shadyne
12.14.2011 , 12:43 PM | #12
I honestly never realized there were so many people that worried about being a week or 2 behind.

No wonder MMOs have such a hard time. 2 weeks after the game has launched no one wants to join because they will be 'behind'

Im suprised anyone rolls alts at all.

Man if only there were going to be some noew people joining on the 20th to group with.

Fentz
12.14.2011 , 12:44 PM | #13
uh wha, I'm guessing they are adding servers with like every wave or so

JustTed
12.14.2011 , 12:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadyne View Post
I honestly never realized there were so many people that worried about being a week or 2 behind.

No wonder MMOs have such a hard time. 2 weeks after the game has launched no one wants to join because they will be 'behind'

Im suprised anyone rolls alts at all.
No one's really worried about this. It's their latest, desperate excuse to get in early.

Sochet
12.14.2011 , 12:45 PM | #15
Cuz i needs ma wrld 1st noob. plus i wanna be first to have the schwing lite saber that no else gots

Kimasoko
12.14.2011 , 12:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Fentz View Post
uh wha, I'm guessing they are adding servers with like every wave or so
They already said they were
Roll on broke server
Reroll on new server
Problem fixed
/thread
Below is a video showing how totally super awesome and cool i am.....
Guide To PvP

Magnks
12.14.2011 , 12:47 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kimasoko View Post
They already said they were
Roll on broke server
Reroll on new server
Problem fixed
/thread
appreciate the feedback, where did you read this? link?

outotoro
12.14.2011 , 12:49 PM | #18
I preordered the game... so I'd have it the day it came out. December 20th.

I'm not in yet (I pre-ordered in July but didn't enter my code until the end of September, oh wretch that I am) - but that's okay. I'm supposed to be able to play by the 20th.

I'm going to get earlier play than that. This is wonderful. Why would I complain?

RSLeMire
12.14.2011 , 12:49 PM | #19
Why start another thread for whining and gnashing of teeth? Stop the cycle. I am flagging this thread as it is just perpetuating the cycle.

I would really like to get a semblance of normalcy and an air of positivity back on the forums so I can start focusing on the GAME!!!!! I want to play.

QFT

FLAG!

Useless QQ thread
"Whatever our fate, let us meet it as Jedi."

Kimasoko
12.14.2011 , 12:54 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnks View Post
appreciate the feedback, where did you read this? link?
Well i asked this exact ? On the old forums in that mega ega ingo thread. BW Answered like 4 ?s and one was mine. Basically said theyd open new ones throughout. Before you call BS you can also just go to the current server sticky thread and read the first line.

On another note why are fannys raging on this thread? Not entertaning. Please go entertain me in some ragers thread
Below is a video showing how totally super awesome and cool i am.....
Guide To PvP