Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Daily/Weekly quests not updating?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PVP Daily/Weekly quests not updating?

Stoleo
01.17.2012 , 10:34 AM | #1
Had my Daily pvp quest from last night at 2/3 warzone matches won. Did my first warzone this morning(won it) and the quest did not update. The same is with my Weekly pvp quest, it still reads as 0/9 Warzone matches won.

Anyone having this same problem?

Onybic
01.17.2012 , 10:35 AM | #2
yeap, heave 6/9 on weekly and it stopped updating

vindianajones
01.17.2012 , 10:36 AM | #3
This happened to me a few times and it seems to just be a fleeting problem. If it happens to you multiple times in a row then there might be an issue, but I usually just play another one and it works fine.

theMornox
01.17.2012 , 10:36 AM | #4
a very present issue. i am really wondering why this is still not fixed. about 1-4 warzone wins dont count for me every day.
If you dont take your opportunities in this life, in which will you do elsewise?

Stoleo
01.17.2012 , 10:41 AM | #5
Ah that is pretty lame

MonsAlpha
01.17.2012 , 10:41 AM | #6
Supposedly this happens when people leave the warzone, somehow it resets the quest.

Tritemius
01.17.2012 , 10:56 AM | #7
I sent more than one ticket.
Yesterday I won 4 matches, but only two have been accredited. I got the usual automated response from their bot...

Add the fact that wherever in the game I play at 60 fps, except in warzone, where I fall to 15 fps and play is almost impossible.

Basically it's a loss of time, in game and out game.
I cant have my time back. Hope at least I can have my won back

Brewsnee
01.17.2012 , 11:13 AM | #8
Played a lot last night, got kicked in the face a few times by premades, worked very hard with a few great (random) team mates to get 3 wins in, level 50 pvp daily still says 1/3.

Be nice to know if I'm doing something wrong or not. I try to always make sure I vote someone (who deserves it) man of the match. I've tried making sure I re-queue. Pause before leaving. Haven't found anything predictable with it yet.

Stoleo
01.19.2012 , 06:35 PM | #9
Why is this still going on? Hate to sound like a whinny QQ....but this is getting pretty old.