Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Title Achievements?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

01.17.2012 , 10:12 AM | #1

I'm currently codex-hunting, and i noticed that every planet seems to have a title. I found this a bit weird since i have completely finished all planets (main quest, class quest and bonus quests) without having gotten titles, so i looked them up to find information on how to get them.

Turns out i have actually done the title requirements for the planets, and simply didnt get the title.

Was the information on this site (and in the codex) outdated and have they been removed? Or is this a bug, and if so, just for me/limited people or for everybody?

Thank you

01.17.2012 , 11:34 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Psychode,

Please be advised that at the launch of the game adjustments were made to the title system and it is currently working as intended. It is likely that further modifications will be made to the title system in the future. Please post here if you feel that you have completed a particular mission and did not get the associated title.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

01.17.2012 , 03:56 PM | #3
If it is working as intended is it then impossible to complete all planet codexes due to the lack of title? I don't particularly care if the titles have been removed (though some of them are quite cool), i just want to be able to continue the codex, and if they exist and i fulfilled the requirements, i want them :/

The only titles i have are Class Quest, Social, PvP and Darkside titles, and from a quest or 2. 12 in total.

My character is Genevieve on Empire, The Red Eclipse (EU)

According to the site i am using, i should have the following titles (might be outdated due to changes):
Conqueror of Balmorra (
-You earned this title by retaking the arms factory on Balmorra and securing the planet for the Empire.
Jailbreaker (
- You earned this title by freeing the Dread Masters from the depths of the prison planet of Belsavis.
Conqueror of Corellia (
- You earned this title by helping to bring Corellia under the heel of Imperial rule.
of the Bane Brigade (
- You earned this title by bringing back the legend of the Bane Brigade and trapping the Republic on Hoth.
Imperial Scholar (
- You received this title for unlocking the secrets of the Hate Machine in the ancient tombs of Korriban.
Shadow Hunter (
- You earned this title by dealing with the saboteur at the Hutt data center on Nar Shaddaa.
Venomous (
- You earned this title by dealing with the Three Families and ensuring the Empire’s supremacy on Quesh.
Primeval Explorer (
- You earned this title by discovering and confronting the Imprisoned One at the Czerka laboratory in the Dune Sea on Tatooine.
Ambassador of the Empire (
- You earned this title by winning the favor of the Voss for the Empire.

I'm a bit fuzzy on when i did Alderaan and Taris, but considering i did all main quests, sidequests i could find and bonus quests, i should probably also have the following 2:
Scorcher of Worlds (
- You earned this title by taking part in the battle to obliterate the resistance on Taris once and for all.
Champion of House Thul
- You earned this title by helping House Thul regain control of their ancestral lands on Alderaan.

02.19.2012 , 10:16 PM | #4
I freed the Dread Masters on Belsavis but never got the Jailbreaker title. Any news on that one?

02.23.2012 , 03:51 AM | #5
I also should have bane brigade and scorcher of worlds. where is a current list of active titles?
I refuse to prove that I exist for evidence denies faith and without faith, I am nothing.

03.20.2012 , 11:57 PM | #6
Hate to bring up an old thread, but I have been wondering about the same thing for the longest time. I'm pretty sure I did almost all of those things and havn't seen ONE of those titles.

So how do i fix this?
Malidan - Marauder - Shadow Hand

03.21.2012 , 12:07 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Please be advised I have checked each title mentioned in this thread and none of these named titles are present in the game in its current form. As I mentioned before, at the launch of the game adjustments were made to the title system and it is currently working as intended. The fact that these titles are not available is not a bug.

Thank You for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

03.21.2012 , 12:15 AM | #8
Thank you so much for the response and looking into it! I can finally stop going crazy looking for all those planet title achievements... phew lol. I was hoping I wasn't going nuts...
Malidan - Marauder - Shadow Hand

04.12.2012 , 08:24 AM | #9
so why are these entries that are no longer in the game not being removed then ?
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

05.21.2012 , 07:52 AM | #10
yeah I knida wanted the scorcher of worlds title and now there is no option to speak to lord vago but you get the mission to go talk to him when you get to toxic lake. Also I never got the titles for picking my advanced classes