Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possible to 'stop' available play time and reactivate later?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Possible to 'stop' available play time and reactivate later?

Rawtlol
01.17.2012 , 09:52 AM | #1
is this possible to do? im at endgame, and its really just way too clunky and problematic to do anything properly with the state of the UI and no macros.

is there a way to have a CSR suspend my account, so my 90 days of playtime doesnt tick down, and i can check on the game in a few months?

EVILJUDE
01.17.2012 , 09:58 AM | #2
yeah...probably not. never seen an MMO company do that. ever.when you cancel, then time you have will continue to count down.
-=[FRAGGLEROCK GAMING COMMUNITY- A FUN AND FRIENDLY STAR WARS FAMILY]=-
I'm BACKWARDS. You flea-bitten furball!
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
| WEBSITE

Rawtlol
01.17.2012 , 10:02 AM | #3
ive done this with wow a few times, and aion at its launch, hence why im asking.

dreadpirateandy
01.17.2012 , 10:03 AM | #4
They won't do this.

Dasffion
01.17.2012 , 10:06 AM | #5
I doubt it but why ask here? The only way they'd be able to do it is by contacting Bioware directly so why not do that?

Rawtlol
01.17.2012 , 10:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
I doubt it but why ask here? The only way they'd be able to do it is by contacting Bioware directly so why not do that?
I'm on hold while i post this. Was hoping someone knew definitively, so i didnt have to spend my morning with hot ear.

Rawtlol
01.17.2012 , 02:00 PM | #7
The CSR told me that i cant suspend or lock my account, but what i can do is put in a ticket after my time runs out, and they will look into compensating me.

Makes about as much sense as anything else this company is doing with the game.