Really ? A 1sec cast interrupt ?

kineticdamage

I read this in a thread :

Trooper cannot reliably interrupt casts that are 1.5 seconds long, for example, because their interrupt takes 1 second to actually interrupt the target.

Is this for real ... ?

I mean, I'm enjoying the game and all, but did this gamedesign really passed the validation, QA, beta test and everything ? o_O

probably has to do with the delay that some abilities seem to have in different situations. like my sorceror, for example, her interupt seems to take a half second or so to actually go off, even if i'm by myself, or was by myself questing.

now when i'm trying to do flashpoints at 50, almost all my abilities seem to take .5s or more to actually fire, which is really detrimental to the overall fun factor.

Trooper interrupt is instant on key press, it's just the animation that is slower,

There are a few imbalances between the mirror classes but they're are not as extreme or plentiful as people think.

Edit: ability delay can be reduced by some extent by reducing the Ability Queue Window to 0.0

Edited by Skrotnisse

I read this in a thread :

Is this for real ... ?

I mean, I'm enjoying the game and all, but did this gamedesign really passed the validation, QA, beta test and everything ? o_O

its not like the troopers are the guys who spam freakin tracer missles on 1,5s cast all day long....

Trooper gets an interrupt? What tree? I'm a combat medic so killing elites and such can be quite slow if they have a healing ability.

Only vanguards gets interrupt. same with Bounty Hunters Powertech

interrupts are not instant.

they do no have cast time, but actually they work after animation is finished, that is 0.5-0.8 sec after you press it.

This is false, Interupts are instant on key press but you have to set Ability Queue Window to 0.0

Edited by Skrotnisse