Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Armormech/Synthweaving - different looks per faction?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Armormech/Synthweaving - different looks per faction?

HyeJinx
12.14.2011 , 11:56 AM | #1
If a imperial crafter makes a piece of armor with Sith Juggernaut stats and a republic character makes a piece of armor with Jedi Guardian stats (which would be exactly the same) does the armor actually look different and have a different name depending on what side you are on? Will my Bounty Hunter be running around with crafted Trooper-looking gear?
Mandalore the Indomitable: Korvac (Scoundrel), Golden (Sage), Saren (Commando) & Morinth (Sentinel)
Rakata Mind Prison: Huntres (Juggernaut), Garruss (Powertech), Thorian (Assassin) & Vykos (Sniper)

Kheldras
12.14.2011 , 12:20 PM | #2
Mostly. Torhead though lists a few blue armours that have Class Requisites like Knight/Trooper or Warrior/BH. The Green ones seem not to have such Prerequisite.

So i guess, you will have a hard time even getting the right recipes, and then not be able to wear them.
...and thats the way the flatcake crumbles.

HyeJinx
12.14.2011 , 01:00 PM | #3
I don't think the green items are even in the game anymore.
Mandalore the Indomitable: Korvac (Scoundrel), Golden (Sage), Saren (Commando) & Morinth (Sentinel)
Rakata Mind Prison: Huntres (Juggernaut), Garruss (Powertech), Thorian (Assassin) & Vykos (Sniper)

ChillBill
12.14.2011 , 01:43 PM | #4
Yeah, the green items are still in game.

Having to break a bunch of them to get to the blues? yeah, also still in the game.

I am bitter that I have broken an uncountable number of green belts and pants and still have no blue recipe for those? Nooo, why would I be bitter over that. OK, maybe just a bit.

Some days I want to hug the RNG and some days I want to kill it. I can't explain the feelings, they seem to come and go at random.