Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fewer, 'companions gifts' missions please for underworld trading??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Fewer, 'companions gifts' missions please for underworld trading??

GellonSW
03.12.2012 , 03:18 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Marlaine View Post
If you want to control your missions, either buy slicing crafting missions, or go in and out of your ship until you find the missions you want.

We need to quit trying to get BW to change things that are insignificant to the game as a whole when we have workarounds available.
Thats ridiculous. Its not a workaround. It's a stopgap and stopgaps are not solutions and who are you to dictate what is significant and what isn't?

Marlaine
03.12.2012 , 03:50 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by GellonSW View Post
Thats ridiculous. Its not a workaround. It's a stopgap and stopgaps are not solutions and who are you to dictate what is significant and what isn't?
It is clearly my opinion, nothing more. However, I don't have any shortages of underworld metals, and you do. I didn't require the game to be changed to suit what's convenient to me. I worked with the available game options available and created a solution.

What have you done? Whined. Even when I tried to be helpful by providing alternatives to meet your goal you ignore them and whine some more. I have no sympathy.

BTW....if you're that stuck just do the gift missions. They'll eventually replace with other types. Not to mention, they're quick. Roughly half the time of a metal/fabric mission.

Slayd_
03.12.2012 , 03:50 PM | #23
I find the grade 6 underworld missions to be bugged, I believe there are meant to be 2 each of the abundant mission for silks and metals but only one ever show up for either.. "A Volatile Gift" and "Sinews of War".. yet there are 3 moderate missions for them, though usualyy mostly gift missions come up.. to be honest I don't know why they don't just make every possible mission come up for you to choose..

atteSmythe
03.12.2012 , 05:54 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Marlaine View Post
It is clearly my opinion, nothing more. However, I don't have any shortages of underworld metals, and you do. I didn't require the game to be changed to suit what's convenient to me. I worked with the available game options available and created a solution.

What have you done? Whined. Even when I tried to be helpful by providing alternatives to meet your goal you ignore them and whine some more. I have no sympathy.
Don't assume I don't use/don't know the workarounds. I've used them, and found them insufficient.

In any case, crafting's being completely revamped in 1.2, so griping about its shortcomings is probably wasted energy at this point.