Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Speeder =/= Horse am i right?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Speeder =/= Horse am i right?

John_Locke's Avatar


John_Locke
01.16.2012 , 07:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Harower View Post
lol no, tatooine just has invisible walls of death. Look from afar but don't touch.
that is why i used the word decent my friend.

Tzimisce's Avatar


Tzimisce
01.16.2012 , 07:46 PM | #22
if were gonna move that fast may as well remove the recast timer on your personal teleporter and add teleport spots every 100 yards

Harower's Avatar


Harower
01.16.2012 , 07:47 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
that is why i used the word decent my friend.
the fact we give this the moniker decent makes me sad.
Best swtor picture EVER!!!
http://imgur.com/zgTKy
Mass effect 3 summed up in a single picture
http://i.imgur.com/xDaDH.jpg

John_Locke's Avatar


John_Locke
01.16.2012 , 07:53 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Harower View Post
the fact we give this the moniker decent makes me sad.
well don't you think you are overdoing it now man?
I mean decent means , not bad.

It is not bad , but yes its not great nor amazing either...

WaywardSith's Avatar


WaywardSith
01.16.2012 , 07:54 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazzerswords View Post
Why would we need to go faster? every planet is a hallway with mobs, there is no exploration
*slams desk* Thanks for ruining the game! :P
Just kidding, definitely too true. I think that if you wanted a speeder to go faster, it's all or nothing. Get a mod that makes it endor speed and crash into stuff all the time, or drive like a grandma and get over it :P
Lacai ~ lvl 50 Tanksin | Polakov ~ lvl 50 Op Healer | Bl'y ~ lvl 50 Commando DPS main spec, heal off spec

Elear's Avatar


Elear
01.16.2012 , 07:54 PM | #26
If I remember correctly that one quest at Taris(which i probably don't)... give it 7 to 12 months for super-fast speeder to hit market.

Harower's Avatar


Harower
01.16.2012 , 07:57 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
well don't you think you are overdoing it now man?
I mean decent means , not bad.

It is not bad , but yes its not great nor amazing either...
Maybe it is because I think a planet of hallways is terrible and can only admit tatooine was the best with the mirage walls.

I really don't think it is decent at all ^^* I guess I also get irked by walking through multiple hallways to get to my intergalactic capable space ship that again can only fly in hallways hehe.

I know fanboy replies will be "go play something else". But do I deserve that kind of answer just for wishing that this game was it? That's not such a big crime right?
Best swtor picture EVER!!!
http://imgur.com/zgTKy
Mass effect 3 summed up in a single picture
http://i.imgur.com/xDaDH.jpg

Asavar's Avatar


Asavar
01.16.2012 , 08:03 PM | #28
This thread went from complaining about speeder speed to idiots complaining about no exploration.

WaywardSith's Avatar


WaywardSith
01.16.2012 , 08:07 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Asavar View Post
This thread went from complaining about speeder speed to idiots complaining about no exploration.

I thought we were still complaining about the speeder thing...while complaining about no exploration :P
Lacai ~ lvl 50 Tanksin | Polakov ~ lvl 50 Op Healer | Bl'y ~ lvl 50 Commando DPS main spec, heal off spec

Asavar's Avatar


Asavar
01.16.2012 , 08:10 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Harower View Post
I know fanboy replies will be "go play something else". But do I deserve that kind of answer just for wishing that this game was it? That's not such a big crime right?
Go play something else.