Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Officer's Uniform

Fatbaldandalone
01.17.2012 , 03:24 PM | #11
why you want to look like the hitler youth?
Iron citadel
Hans- Bad sage
Windbag- Worse vanguard
Sizequeen- orphaned, abandoned and molested.

saja
01.17.2012 , 03:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Algiebba View Post
The craftable Battlemaster Jacket may be what you're looking for, though it's sadly not moddable--I've been looking for a fully moddable version on my Sniper, but no luck so far. The Hooligan's Jacket is the closest that I can craft, and it looks good enough. I eventually got tired of it and swapped out to a trenchcoat look--I think the Lacqerous Battle Jacket, but I could be wrong.
The Battlemaster looks nice, and actually I may combine it with my current look, but my search is for a full matching suit. The Hooligan set, for armortech, is incomplete. However the rest can be obtained tom Balmorran Herorics, and is identical to Imperial coordination prototype, which is what I currently use.
Commander Ghost - 50 Operative
Captain Crectus Vasil - 50 Vanguard
The Vasil Legacy - Level 30
ProjectSWG

Laiov
01.17.2012 , 04:01 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Algiebba View Post
The craftable Battlemaster Jacket may be what you're looking for, though it's sadly not moddable--I've been looking for a fully moddable version on my Sniper, but no luck so far.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...46#post1285546

TD-068B Eliminator.
Main: 55 Sorcerer @ The Shadowlands
Origin: 50 Sniper @ Thana Vesh

Algiebba
01.17.2012 , 05:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Laiov View Post
Awesome, thanks!

saja
01.17.2012 , 05:28 PM | #15
I can confirm that the clothing does not exist on any Social Vendor in TOR...which means I haven't an idea where else the items could originate from. Any input/information would be helpful.
Commander Ghost - 50 Operative
Captain Crectus Vasil - 50 Vanguard
The Vasil Legacy - Level 30
ProjectSWG