Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why don't Marauders Have Force Pull?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Why don't Marauders Have Force Pull?

Atrox
01.17.2012 , 12:16 PM | #21
For the same reason Assassins don't get a Force Leap?
Raijin - SI Assassin
Delacroix - IA Operative
Evil inside.

Warlordomega
01.17.2012 , 02:22 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by markbillich View Post
We already have force charge. A 3 second stun also helps us get close.
aparently you cant put one and one together.... yes we have charge but then what? with pull if they knock you back you still have charge.... think before speaking pls

markbillich
01.17.2012 , 04:23 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Warlordomega View Post
aparently you cant put one and one together.... yes we have charge but then what? with pull if they knock you back you still have charge.... think before speaking pls
Yes and then they can stun and run away again. At which point you can Unleash, so then they can slow/root you and pelt away/run away again. You want a third closer too? How about a fourth? Maybe force charge should just not have a cooldown so you can spam it whenever someone does anything to get some space between them and you.

WarlordThuran
01.17.2012 , 04:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by markbillich View Post
Yes and then they can stun and run away again. At which point you can Unleash, so then they can slow/root you and pelt away/run away again. You want a third closer too? How about a fourth? Maybe force charge should just not have a cooldown so you can spam it whenever someone does anything to get some space between them and you.
Right, unleash, dude you do know that EVERY class has that, and that it's on 2 minute cooldown? And that our CC is limited to a channel (if you arent rage) and some immobilises that you need to be in melee to use if you specc carnage which already has it's own problems in pvp?

"Your 2 minute cooldown ability nullifies my chain of stuns and roots" riiiight....

Also, in the cutscenes we see the sith warrior use Force pull a few times! This can't be due to juggy having it as they don't so it doesn't make any sense whatsoever!

mastersloup
01.17.2012 , 04:53 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
For the same reason Assassins don't get a Force Leap?
You don't have force leap because you have stealth and a sprint

Aragorrius
02.27.2012 , 05:05 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgha View Post
Id trade crippling slash/savage kick/pommel strike for a force pull or push.

Also an arm and a leg.
True story! Amen to this!

I'd give free hugs + they can have Call on the Force too

(since it's the most useless skill I ever had. Never used it and now I'm 50 I never will since I never use companions in PVP or FP's anyway.. AHHHHHHH)

Savege kick + pommel + call on the force + arm + leg for Force pull!!?!

Bioware deal?!

Tetriarch
02.27.2012 , 05:20 AM | #27
Legacy

Sideblaze
03.10.2012 , 06:57 AM | #28
My main concern is how the hell does a DARTH OF THE SITH Not know force pull/push?

-------
Emporer: Lord vader, Would you be so kind as to pull that rebel ship out of the sky?

Lord Vader: I can't master.

Emporer: ...And why...Not?

Lord Vader: That would make the game unbalanced, Master.

Emporer: ಠ_ಠ GET OUT OF MY CHAMBERRRRRRRRRRRRS!

Lord Vader: Sorry. The instance hasn't been reset so-

Emporer: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jaktan
03.10.2012 , 07:01 AM | #29
[QUOTE=KonohaFlash;1710544].
However, It didn't come to mind until today, when my sith sorceror friend told me to come check out this new skill he got. Apparently he got Force Pull and began to use it on me, much to my surprise.[QUOTE]

This is a joke right?
I'll put this simply: IF HE COULD USE IT ON ALLIES THEN IT ISN'T A BLOODY ENEMY PULLER.
I guess common sense didn't come into your mind either.
We Sorcs and Sages get that to save people in PVE/PVP from being killed, not to pull a guy to us and tank.
People these days, not thinking before posting useless ****.

getdownsb
03.10.2012 , 09:36 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgha View Post
[strike]Id trade crippling slash[/strike]/savage kick/pommel strike for a force pull or push.

[strike]Also an arm and a leg.[/strike]
ftfy.
Rincon
Helm of Graush