Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Pistol images

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Blaster Pistol images

Patizor
01.22.2012 , 11:00 PM | #41
This belongs on the front page!
Eat light saber, jerk!

Heimdale
01.22.2012 , 11:52 PM | #42
Anyone looked through the Aim itemized orange vendor pistols to find a model match for the Rancor or Needler? I'd like a matched set, but I let Corso keep torchy. Really wish the item model preview worked on weapons.

The Two Finger crafted one looks pretty good, and I'm armstech, but IIRC that requires two of those hardmode flashpoint crafting drops, so would take 4 to make a set. Also, I can't remember if that one was restricted to mainhand/offhand or usable in both.

Anyone got a screenshot of Gamble?

runar_smugler
01.23.2012 , 03:02 AM | #43
The rancor (Han solo look-alike gun) is given as a quest reward at tatoine. I got it as a reward from tha last quest i did there. I cant remember if that was from the last quest in the bonus series or not. However, a similar model can be bought. I cant remember where I bought it. It was either from speciality vendor on tattoine or speciality vendor on alderaan. I seem to recall that the similar looking gun had aim on it, but this was no problem as i only changed out all the mods ITs the excact same model but with a slightly darker color scheme and less lights on it. I could ofc have bought 2 of that darker model, but i didnt

And i have used the rancor and that other same model gun since i got them. And I think that model is the best looking gun in SWTOR

KryloKillian
01.23.2012 , 04:30 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Heimdale View Post
The Two Finger crafted one looks pretty good, and I'm armstech, but IIRC that requires two of those hardmode flashpoint crafting drops, so would take 4 to make a set.
Takes three actually.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good kick to the balls, kid.

dadamowsky
01.23.2012 , 04:38 AM | #45
Did anyone kept Torchy for himself after Skavak lied down to rest in pieces? If not, but you're curious how would it look:

Torchy for greedy smuggs
♠ ♥ ♦ ♣

Deucalion
01.23.2012 , 07:10 AM | #46
Anyone remember where they picked the K-313 Riot Needler up from?

chiefdano
01.23.2012 , 08:21 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Deucalion View Post
Anyone remember where they picked the K-313 Riot Needler up from?
Last boss in Taral V or Maesltrom prison.

I want to say Maesltrom because the last boss in Taral V drops a blaster that looks like the one you get from the comm vendor on Balmorra.

So ya, Maesltrom Prison.

I have it and use it
Graf - Republic of OT Guild Leader and lead trash talker
Hedarr Soongh

Deucalion
01.23.2012 , 09:17 AM | #48
Awesome, thanks for the reply

Knarloc
01.23.2012 , 10:51 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Heimdale View Post
Anyone looked through the Aim itemized orange vendor pistols to find a model match for the Rancor or Needler? I'd like a matched set, but I let Corso keep torchy. Really wish the item model preview worked on weapons.

The Two Finger crafted one looks pretty good, and I'm armstech, but IIRC that requires two of those hardmode flashpoint crafting drops, so would take 4 to make a set. Also, I can't remember if that one was restricted to mainhand/offhand or usable in both.

Anyone got a screenshot of Gamble?
Two-finger's revenge is offhand only too, so no dualwielding of those from armstech sadly, but there are the various droppable weapons from hardmodes, as well as the columi mainhand weapon with this model.

erichough
01.23.2012 , 02:07 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by runar_smugler View Post
The rancor (Han solo look-alike gun) is given as a quest reward at tatoine. I got it as a reward from tha last quest i did there. I cant remember if that was from the last quest in the bonus series or not. However, a similar model can be bought. I cant remember where I bought it. It was either from speciality vendor on tattoine or speciality vendor on alderaan. I seem to recall that the similar looking gun had aim on it, but this was no problem as i only changed out all the mods ITs the excact same model but with a slightly darker color scheme and less lights on it. I could ofc have bought 2 of that darker model, but i didnt

And i have used the rancor and that other same model gun since i got them. And I think that model is the best looking gun in SWTOR
Thanks - I checked with the specialty vendor in Tatooine and he had two pistols: An M-300 elite stealth interceptor and a C-202 pulse wave blaster. The M-300 icon LOOKS like it might be right. I was checking on my sage, as I haven't taken my gunslinter to tatooine yet so I haven't bought it to check it out (man, bind on purchase items are really stupid) but if someone has the M300 (or C-202) and can verify the model once you equip it that might save me wasting 11800 credits (mind you, the M-300 is an aim item, so I could always give it to Corso if it isn't the same as the Rancor-X model).