Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Pistol images

ZeroPlus
02.07.2013 , 05:22 AM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by af_raptura View Post
Thanks to you, ZeroPlus, I was indeed able to acquire this pistol.
Glad I was able to help.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

BuddyBobber
02.17.2013 , 10:58 PM | #342
Umm I am using the war hero eliminator blaster pistols and the only reason why is because it has the right mods for me, for some reason I like the guns at the same time but the field medics blaster looks awesome and I was thinking about putting my mods into it what do you guys think should I do it?

ZeroPlus
02.18.2013 , 03:54 AM | #343
Quote: Originally Posted by BuddyBobber View Post
Umm I am using the war hero eliminator blaster pistols and the only reason why is because it has the right mods for me, for some reason I like the guns at the same time but the field medics blaster looks awesome and I was thinking about putting my mods into it what do you guys think should I do it?
Well, the pistols are fully moddable so, if you have the commendations for it, get the pistol that you like more visually and switch the mods out. Win Win .

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

BuddyBobber
02.18.2013 , 09:21 AM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Well, the pistols are fully moddable so, if you have the commendations for it, get the pistol that you like more visually and switch the mods out. Win Win .
Thx for your opinion, I think I will switch the mods.

BuddyBobber
02.18.2013 , 10:26 AM | #345
Thx for your opinion, I think I will switch the mods.

BuddyBobber
02.18.2013 , 10:29 AM | #346
Are there any guns out there that are closely related in looks to the two fingers revenge that are not at a pvp or pve vendor because I am looking to transfer my mods into it and I would like a matching one

BuddyBobber
02.18.2013 , 10:57 AM | #347
http://www.torhead.com/item/6nIwqly/...ol#screenshots got these war hero eliminator pistols last week does anyone else like them or should I just take the mods out of them?

ZeroPlus
02.18.2013 , 07:11 PM | #348
Quote: Originally Posted by BuddyBobber View Post
Are there any guns out there that are closely related in looks to the two fingers revenge that are not at a pvp or pve vendor because I am looking to transfer my mods into it and I would like a matching one
I know you asked for something not on the PvP vendor, but if you want an *exact* model and color match to Two-Finger's Revenge, as a Smuggler you can get the War Hero Field Medic's Blaster Pistol (click the links to confirm the model and color match).

Hmmm... I just saw your other post where you linked a picture of your current pistol. Are you a Bounty Hunter? If so then the pistol that is an *exact* model and color match to Two-Finger's Revenge, that you can get on the Empire side is the Champion War Hero Eliminator's Blaster Pistol (again, click the links to confirm the model and color match).

BuddyBobber
02.18.2013 , 08:04 PM | #349
I know you asked for something not on the PvP vendor, but if you want an *exact* model and color match to Two-Finger's Revenge, as a Smuggler you can get the War Hero Field Medic's Blaster Pistol (click the links to confirm the model and color match).

Hmmm... I just saw your other post where you linked a picture of your current pistol. Are you a Bounty Hunter? If so then the pistol that is an *exact* model and color match to Two-Finger's Revenge, that you can get on the Empire side is the Champion War Hero Eliminator's Blaster Pistol (again, click the links to confirm the model and color match).
I don't think think that gun is available any more because the new model looks like the white one I showed you in my link.

Thaligon
02.19.2013 , 01:14 PM | #350
6th row 4th gun from left, it looks awsome ! Sadly iam not able to find thet look at GTN/planet rewards...
It should be guns for my gunslinger alt